PDA

View Full Version : Goddamn Bogan F&^%rs vandalising car

noobie
3rd February 2008, 05:46 PM
Ok, so for some reason, my car has been targetted/vandalised about 4 times in 3 weeks.

I don't have enemies that i know of, I haven't had any altercations in the car.

I am just really PISSED off.

This last time, an egg was thrown so hard at the car that when it hit the spoiler and roof, it actually went through the paint and took it off.

Some people are just real assholes. It has to be some sort of ****ing jealousy thing, i can't figure it.

I drove around in a 20 year old piece of crap for 7 years while i save pennies and concentrate on work/career so that i can afford a new car that i want. I've always wanted and Astra Turbo from since when they first came out in 03!!!!

So i find myself finally in a position where i can afford a new 07 SRi AH Turbo. 32 years old, first new car i have ever had, pride and joy. Why can't people see that you get what you work for instead of being jealous little bogan ****wits?!?!?!?

Ehhhh, sorry just a rant/vent.

Oh, GREAT SITE BTW, already learnt a few new things about my car.

Vectracious
3rd February 2008, 06:37 PM
People are dicks.. period.

I'm assuming there's no garage or even a driveway you can park in?

Might just have to hang around the front door with a cricket bat or club lock....

jsantos
3rd February 2008, 08:31 PM
thats ****ed mate, i have no idea what's wrong with some people

had a similar thing happen to me a few weeks after i bought it someone scratched the shit out of the boot panel trying to write something into it **** heads

imay
3rd February 2008, 10:28 PM
Know where you are coming from mate. Similar thing happened to me recently. Had an egg thrown at us/my car from a passing car as we pulled into the driveway, roof down . . . smashed into the back of the rear headrests and sprayed all over the interior, dashboard, inside windscreen and the back and my wife's hair! By the time we realised what was happening, of course, they had well and truly departed. Not only was I angry at the act and having to clean it all up at 1am after a huge day/night out, but the possible consequences had it hit either one of us in the head could have been far more serious.

I guess they consider this to be some form of warped humor. If I caught them, I'd love to show them something that's not quite so funny in return!

USC
3rd February 2008, 11:47 PM
damn...Im sick of people doing those kind of things...jealousy is the worst disease!!

noobie
4th February 2008, 01:36 AM
ohhh, well i see I am not the only one that this type of thing is happening too.

And "imay" I tell you what, this egg they threw literally scrapped paint of the spoiler and the roof (so it was definetly hurled at speed) so you are right, it would have done some serious injury if it had of hit yourself or your wife in the head.

Some people!!!!! Yeeeesh.

Well, i do have a garage, but it is loaded with stuff, so i think it is time to unload it somewhere else (parents are gonna hate me ;)) and get the car in there.

Wraith
4th February 2008, 11:17 AM
This is an unfortunate but ever present sad state of society, that we have people out there that do this sort of thing...

Alot of us have had similar experiences :mad:

Your case seems to be a peculiar one, as it sounds like the same arsewipe coming back and doing the same over and over....

It may not be jealousy, just some inbred brainless useless c#*# getting his thrills...

If you do see the perp. permission granted to shoot on sight !!!

btm
4th February 2008, 02:42 PM
fark, sorry to hear dude... there really is some scum out there!

PaulyJ
4th February 2008, 03:44 PM
Really sorry to hear. Sounds like you need to have a garage sale to clear all that stuff, and keep your pride and joy safely hidden away.
If you're in VIC, i'll be happy to patrol your car with a baseball bat, i feel like venting some anger...

USC
4th February 2008, 04:12 PM
Really sorry to hear. Sounds like you need to have a garage sale to clear all that stuff, and keep your pride and joy safely hidden away.
If you're in VIC, i'll be happy to patrol your car with a baseball bat, i feel like venting some anger...

I will join ya too:mad: ...:D

tim_
4th February 2008, 11:54 PM
i know exactly how annoying this is! i had my car parked at a friend's place in pendle hill, we were inside, and some ****tard kicked off the passenger wing mirror and left a foot and a half long rubber scuff up the side of the car! $600 later...

OPC
5th February 2008, 12:31 AM
sorry to hear...

but your not alone there... my car also has had 2 eggs thrown at it whilst driving and paint has been chipped off

also had some wank open his door 3 times on my car

and a coke bottle flung up and took a gouge out of the same door

3 bad things all happened to the same door

Wraith
5th February 2008, 09:07 AM

+2 :mad:

I'm bringing my taser and metal baseball bat along !!! :D

F#*k I hate low life scum vandals :mad:

reedaaron
5th February 2008, 09:20 AM
Wraith has a taser? remind me never to piss him off :p

btm
5th February 2008, 09:33 AM
+2 :mad:

I'm bringing my taser and metal baseball bat along !!! :D

F#*k I hate low life scum vandals :mad:

i can bring my double barrel shottie and .223 if you like too :D

Wraith
5th February 2008, 10:24 AM
Wraith has a taser? remind me never to piss him off :p

Yep, I do - compliments of 'buddys' of mine that work in the security industry ;)

I reckon a good zapping to the knackers is exactly what some of these scum bags deserve :D

Wraith
5th February 2008, 10:25 AM
i can bring my double barrel shottie and .223 if you like too :D

The more firepower the better.....:D

USC
5th February 2008, 03:04 PM
will insurance cover the damage?

Wraith
5th February 2008, 03:44 PM
will insurance cover the damange?

Which damage ??

The tased n bashed low life scum ???

Or the car in question in this thread topic ???

If no.1 don't worry, we'll hide the body :D

If the damaged car, I suppose you'll have to weigh up the damage cost vs the insurance excess cost and penalties - if any - with your insurance renewal....

btm
5th February 2008, 04:01 PM
Which damage ??

ha! i was thinking the same thing :D

noobie
5th February 2008, 11:54 PM
Which damage ??

If no.1 don't worry, we'll hide the body :D

If the damaged car, I suppose you'll have to weigh up the damage cost vs the insurance excess cost and penalties - if any - with your insurance renewal....

Yeah exactly. The cost wont be worth it against the excess. Ohhh, did i ever tell you what happened three weeks after getting my car?!?!?!?

A bird pooped on it, so i took it through a laser wash. Touch free, nothing but water.:boohoo:

After she was all soaped up, the main arm (the big bastid thing) that moves back and forth above the car sheared off its bolts on one side, collapsed on my car got dragged around the back of it by the half still attached up top and did $4500 damage. :(

So much for touchfree.

Everytime i tell that story to people they go "Ohhhhhh Noooooo" (while laughing) ;)

Noir
6th February 2008, 12:10 AM
Ouch...

I trust you wash it by hand now.

OPC
6th February 2008, 12:54 AM
Ouch...

I trust you wash it by hand now.

i do it by hand... its quicker ;)

Wraith
6th February 2008, 09:11 AM

+1

That and the end result is so much better too ;)

USC
6th February 2008, 11:10 AM
Hand wash gives the best result anyway...and is the safest.

sorry to hear mate!ouch!!

btm
6th February 2008, 12:33 PM

+1

That and the end result is so much better too ;)

Hand wash gives the best result anyway...and is the safest.

only just realised we were talking about car washing :rolleyes:

Wraith
6th February 2008, 12:38 PM
only just realised we were talking about car washing :rolleyes:

Yes 'hand jobs' can lead the mind astray....

Bwahahahahaha :D