PDA

View Full Version : Hello, just saying hi

chrissn89
31st January 2008, 10:36 PM
Hello everyone, im just saying hi and thanks for letting me into this awesome community. Im new to all this forum stuff, well this is my first forum that ive joined. Anyways i drive a Opel Vectra JS11 1999(facelift) CD 2.2ltr White. Im slowly doin some mods to it, ive got some advanti racing wheels 17' x 7 just waiting for tires, debadged the boot, saving up for new clear black tail lights, new sports grill, front eyebrows (not sure what to call them) and wood dash kit. Ive got a MTX audio 900w amp with 2x MTX audio subs in the boot, new front speakers, but all runing off stocko head unit, still sounds awesome. Not sure what else to say. Oh if anyone knows where in Queensland or in Australia that i can get a strut brace for my veccey just send me an email. I know i can get them from the UK through eBay but postage costs an arm and a leg, also where can i get a new sports grill from e.g. debadged/mesh. anyways i think thats about it.

Thanks for reading

Cheers chris

CNBLU
31st January 2008, 11:25 PM
Welcome Chris and enjoy your stay @ OA

Post up soem pics of your ride in members ride section, sounds like you have done some very tasteful mods to your beast.

Gav:)

tuzinski
31st January 2008, 11:29 PM
welcome champ

throw some pics of your ride up!

Noir
31st January 2008, 11:56 PM
Welcome to OpelAus.

Make yourself known amongst the QLD crew now won't you...

MatsHolden
1st February 2008, 12:02 AM
Welcome mate.

EL BURITO
1st February 2008, 12:41 AM
how dy do

poita
1st February 2008, 01:09 AM
more fresh meat for teh QLD Clowns :D:D:D

i mean welcome to OA, enjoy your stay :)
and by a unanimous vote, stay away from Dee, she bites!

Greggy
1st February 2008, 02:24 AM
more fresh meat for teh QLD Clowns :D:D:D

i mean welcome to OA, enjoy your stay :)
and by a unanimous vote, stay away from Dee, she bites!

+1 ;) (only kiddin Dee, we loves ya really ;))

HA HA HA !!!!!

Welcome aboard fella ;) - enjoy your time and make use of the facilities - loads of advice & loads of friendly people to help you along :D

Calibrated
1st February 2008, 08:18 AM
Welcome to OA..

and for strut braces on a veccy.. eBay is your friend.
you can try www.whiteline.com.au although doubtful they will have stock.

btm
1st February 2008, 08:55 AM
welcome chris, good luck with all your mods

PaulyJ
1st February 2008, 01:04 PM
Welcome to OpelAus mate.
The only thing I could find parts wise for the Veccy here was a sway bar and camber bolts, both available from www.nolathane.com.au (http://www.nolathane.com.au)
Hold off on the grill just yet, as i may be able to organise something for you shortly.

chrissn89
1st February 2008, 02:44 PM
Hey paulyj thanks for the help, ill have a look at the site. That would be good about the grill just let me know.

Also thanks everyone from welcoming me :)

Cheers

Tfer
1st February 2008, 05:05 PM
Welcome to Opelaus Chris.... enjoy your time here, and no, Dee does not bite new members :D

auzvectra
1st February 2008, 06:40 PM
welcome to opelaus, we were out ur way last wkend, out at moogerah with the boat ;).
so when u wanna do mods to make it faster talk to me ;) :D.

chrissn89
5th February 2008, 10:53 PM
hey Auzvectra you were out at moogerah the other weekend, thats about 20mins from my house, we've had heaps of rain lately and now the dam is about 30% not 2% like it was late last year.

chrissn89
6th February 2008, 11:10 PM
Hold off on the grill just yet, as i may be able to organise something for you shortly.

Hey just seeing if you've found out anything about the grill for my veccy, just askin its not asap, just let me know when u know:)

Cheers Chris

Wraith
7th February 2008, 12:56 PM
Welcome Chris :)

Your Vecce sounds like a nice one, great addition to the forum - we need more Vecce's here :)

PaulyJ
7th February 2008, 03:04 PM
Hey just seeing if you've found out anything about the grill for my veccy, just askin its not asap, just let me know when u know:)

Cheers Chris

Not yet mate, but hopefully soon.

There is a opel grill available at www.ozeparts.com.au (http://www.ozeparts.com.au) is you want to have a look at that.