PDA

View Full Version : Gtr vs lambo SUPERLEGARRA vs NSX-R vs 911 GT3....

blueraven
28th January 2008, 12:44 PM
consider the cost of all these cars...and then remember the GTR is about 1/3 the cost of the cheapest one :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5VwdGILuoQ

dieselhead
28th January 2008, 01:51 PM
I would love to see a video done with the same cars, at Nurburgring, with German drivers. I mean, c'mon, the GTR is good but allow me to be somewhat suspicious about that 5 lap race...

btm
29th January 2008, 09:10 AM
*sits patiently and awaits wraiths reply*

:)

poita
29th January 2008, 07:01 PM
*sits patiently and awaits wraiths reply*

:)

he's probly still mopping up the mess after watchin the video

Wraith
29th January 2008, 09:27 PM
LOL guys, great vid BR... :)

Looks like that race was all about the Lambo vs the GT-R, the other 3 were left way behind...

I think if your not a fan, you may suspect some set-up going on there ?? not for me though, I think the in-car cams showed that the cars were all being driven hard, although it would've been nice to hear the drivers talking in english to get a better idea of the whole thing :)

I must say that NSX sounded awesome and man can it rev....and that Lambo had me drooling as much as the GT-R :D

DH there are numerous other vids out there on the net showing the new GT-R demolishing all comers and alot of those competitors are on different tracks around the World and not being driven by Japanese drivers ;)

The other fact you've got to remember here is that except for the GT-R all of those other competitors are the top performance models of their respective car types, the GT-R is just the base model !!!

Now what I'd like to see is the future V-Spec or Z-tune GT-R vs anything else , driven by anybody else, on any track in the World....I already know what the outcome will be :D :D :D

gman
30th January 2008, 12:08 AM
As above, wait till the full cream versions of the GTR come out..

PS: as per my other post, one was parked outside my apartment tonight....V.Nice ;)

Apex
30th January 2008, 05:44 AM
Ah BMI battle.

I would say the Porsche GT2 would be the top model 911, there is a light weight Lamborghini Gallardo that would be quicker.. Didn’t seem the Porsches were going all that hard to be honest!

The GTR is a beast under hard breaking and seems to just throw itself around and out of anything thrown at it! Look at some of the angles he approaches corners!

I love that NSX type-R, saw something on TV not long ago about the effort Honda went to tuning that car at the Nurburgring, it was the quickest production car round that track briefly.

btm
30th January 2008, 09:04 AM
full cream... pardon the pun?

Wraith
30th January 2008, 09:10 AM

PS: as per my other post, one was parked outside my apartment tonight....V.Nice ;)

:eek:

Where do you live ???

I'm-a-comming around....... :D

And yes can't wait to see the 'full cream' variants of the GT-R in action :)

Wraith
30th January 2008, 09:11 AM
Ah BMI battle.

I would say the Porsche GT2 would be the top model 911, there is a light weight Lamborghini Gallardo that would be quicker.. Didn’t seem the Porsches were going all that hard to be honest!

The GTR is a beast under hard breaking and seems to just throw itself around and out of anything thrown at it! Look at some of the angles he approaches corners!

I love that NSX type-R, saw something on TV not long ago about the effort Honda went to tuning that car at the Nurburgring, it was the quickest production car round that track briefly.

The Lambo in that vid 'IS' the super leggera or lightweight hi-po model and there's also a GT2 in there ;)

Apex
30th January 2008, 10:09 AM
Oh, well im a big dummy than aren’t I! no wonder it bet the GTR.. I was thinking it was a GT3. Its been removed now anyways.

Wraith
30th January 2008, 10:28 AM
Oh, well im a big dummy than aren’t I! no wonder it bet the GTR.. I was thinking it was a GT3. Its been removed now anyways.

Not to worry, it's easy to miss things :)

Didn't know it's removed, glad I viewed it before that happened :)

btm
30th January 2008, 11:56 AM
I'm-a-comming around....... :D

puns all round :)

Wraith
31st January 2008, 09:05 AM
puns all round :)

LOL I didn't realise Gman is in Hong Kong ATM......

He'll be seeing plenty of em there - lucky bugger :)