PDA

View Full Version : Car got egged

Misguidedangel
28th December 2007, 11:23 AM
I am so sick of the little shits in my area targeting my cars and egging them.

Last night discovered that my whole drivers side was covered with eggs about a whole friggen box of them. Now I have paint missing on two spots on my rear door where the impact of the egg ****ed with the paint... not happy jan!!!!

I used warm soapy water to remove the majority of the eggs. However as it was night i missed quite a bit of egg. Got it professionally washed this morning, now the plastic bits on the door and side skirts all have residue of egg run on them.

My question is... what the hell do i use to clean those plastic bits???

EL BURITO
28th December 2007, 11:52 AM
plastic rejuvenator should help

Snotty
28th December 2007, 12:36 PM
dont these idiots know its christmas and not easter?? :rolleyes:

Ishley
28th December 2007, 12:41 PM
Oh shit Em.... Do you know where they live? Maybe leave your car out onw night. And try to catch them in the act. Then stone them........ ;)

Misguidedangel
28th December 2007, 01:25 PM
I wish I could find the tools who did this... it wasn't random.. my sisters car was in front of mine and she got nothing... mine got the whole dozen grrr...

:(

I have been such a good girl... i haven't been pissing anyone off at all... lol

Ishley
28th December 2007, 01:44 PM
hahaha. Maybe thats the problem. Maybe you need to keep the neighbourhood scared of you, then they will be too terrified to mess with you. :D

platypus
28th December 2007, 09:32 PM
i'm scared of em.... short people freak me out

Misguidedangel
29th December 2007, 12:05 AM
haha

OPC
29th December 2007, 01:37 AM
ah **** it...

i already gave up with shit happenin to my car miss em

so far its

x 2 egg shell half moon chips in paint

x 4 door open marks from some jealous ****er

x 2 big ass gouges from a bottle of coke on H/WAY

these are all on the same door thank ****

now ive got another door open mark on my side FFS

oh well shit happens... but i cant wait to catch some ****er doin somethin to my car because they are gunna cop it 10 fold

tuzinski
29th December 2007, 11:56 AM
shit em!

my car got egged like when i just got it.
i was pissed to the max, i brought a car cover from ebay for like 20 bucks and now at night its covered, i know its a little extreme but, it makes me sleep better at night!

Misguidedangel
30th December 2007, 10:55 PM
I have a car cover and use it when im not there... but its too much hassel to put it on and off every night just so some shit doesn't egg my car... knowing my luck, they'd lift the car cover off and egg underneath it.

shit happens

got it all shining again tho and made all the plastics look new... :D pity aout the missing paint.. but shit happens

imay
31st December 2007, 09:53 AM
Pulling into the driveway Saturday night (1:00 am-ish), roof down (bloody hot here in Adelaide), car goes past down the street and we feel something hit the car. Look back over my shoulder and there is egg everywhere! Bastards chucked an egg/s as we pulled into the garage. Fortunately missed us, broke on the roof tonneau and sprayed all over the back of our seats, up onto the dashboard (so thrown with some force) and the rear wind break, leaked through this and dripped over the back seat. Took over an hour to clean it up.
Rang the police to report the incident (and the make, model and color of car) knowing full well they probably wouldn't do anything about it . . . and they seemed more interested in what I had to drink that night!!! Figure that one out?

I just can't figure out the sense of FUN people get out of that. I'm just glad that it didn't actually hit one of us. An egg in the side/back of the head would no doubt hurt!

reedaaron
31st December 2007, 11:44 AM
i had one thrown at me while crossing the road to go to the shops one day... bunch of bogan looking guys pull up at the lights in a vn... as they take off they lob an egg out the window..missed my head by inches... same area i was living in when my car got egged too, hard shit to get off...and i had a high pressure hose too..

sucks that there's nothing anyone can really do about it, just have to deal with it if/when it happens..

orangepicker
6th January 2008, 11:11 AM
these are hoons that are jealous, nothing better to do,and most probably.......from the race we all don't want to know.

they done it a lot to my sons astra g ,focus ,and my old vectra too.
i just have to wash it with cold water asap.
the focus being red had stains

these boofheads won't even go one on one with you..
they go and call their cousins

OPC
7th January 2008, 03:34 AM
.......from the race we all don't want to know.

these boofheads won't even go one on one with you..
they go and call their cousins

you talkin about politicians ?