PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Corvette

Wraith
20th December 2007, 10:49 PM
A couple of weeks ago I posted up a thread on the new GM Chev LS9 V8 engine with integral supercharger.......

Well now here's the car it'll be fitted to and it's official ! :)

IMO the best looking vette yet and what will be the fastest and quickest yet, the new 2009 ZR1....

http://www.automobilemag.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0712_2009_chevrolet_corvette_zr1_wallpaper/index.html

CNBLU
20th December 2007, 10:51 PM
Holly crap that looks HORN!!!

cant say ive seen a better corvette before

Wraith
20th December 2007, 11:23 PM
Holly crap that looks HORN!!!

cant say ive seen a better corvette before

Nor a quicker one.....

I've read they expect 0-100km/h in under 3.5sec :eek:

btm
21st December 2007, 09:20 AM
:eek: now that's what i call brakes!! :)

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2926/071215zintro2009chevrolth7.jpg

xplosv57
21st December 2007, 07:06 PM
Now this and a 5th Gen Camaro (Transformers car..) sitting in my garage would be damn perfect!!!!!!

Just gotta make sure theres a petrol station next door!!!

Love the cut out for the engine, the fact that the OTR intake is coming from factory and also about time these came with a decent brake package you don't need to upgrade!!!

Damn sexy too!!! Blue for me!!!

Although the wheels look like poo and that little front lip looks crap, won't last long getting into any minor incline driveway!!!

blueraven
22nd December 2007, 03:14 AM
does it go around corners? ;)

Wraith
22nd December 2007, 12:10 PM
does it go around corners? ;)

If the previous or current model are anything to go by - you bet it can go around corners ;) and if your a good enough driver it'll be some of the best drifting fun you can possibly have too :D

Check out the Top Gear episode where Clarkson puts one through its paces and compares it to a Ferrari, end result, the Ferrari is no better than the vette on the track, but gets the thumbs up as the better everyday street car :)