Tigra
9th December 2007, 09:46 PM
Name: Miles

City: Western Sydney

Make: Opel/Holden

Year: 2006

Model: Tigra

Picture of Car: Pictures Attached.

Comments: So where Have I been? Well some of you should know me. I was often on the site last year, however due to studies, I have not had the chance to get onto the site and stay in touch.

Things have now settled down and I have no excuse for not getting onto this site to say hello to everyone and start cruising.

So, for the people that do not know. I have a 2006 Opel Tigra Twin Top. The car has just clocked up 29,000k now and is running perfect. Its a pleasure to drive but a pain to keep clean.

Anyways, Ill be on here more often now, so it will be great to get to know you all again!!!

http://nsw-opels.opelaus.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=57&d=1197196143

http://nsw-opels.opelaus.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=59&d=1197196289

http://nsw-opels.opelaus.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60&d=1197196462

btm
10th December 2007, 08:39 AM
welcome back!

now we have to get a tigra on a cruise one day... i don't believe we've ever had one

Tfer
10th December 2007, 11:30 AM
Welcome back.... enjoy your time here, and glad to hear your baby is going fine :D

DEE-80Y
10th December 2007, 06:14 PM
welcome back!

now we have to get a tigra on a cruise one day... i don't believe we've ever had one

I don't think we have.
I just cant wait for something other than an Astra around the same size as my car to turn up on a cruise. ( no offense, Calibras and vectras that turn up )

mr corsa
10th December 2007, 07:35 PM
should post up more pics in the tigra section

PaulyJ
11th December 2007, 08:59 AM
Welcome back to OA Miles.

OPC
11th December 2007, 10:08 AM
should post up more pics in the tigra section

is there a Tigra section ?

welcome back miles...

what have you been studying ? how to twist someone's wrist and nearlly breaking it and leave them with an injury for life ?

tuzinski
11th December 2007, 07:26 PM
Welcome Mate!!

never knew they sold tigra's in aus

poita
11th December 2007, 07:38 PM
is there a Tigra section ?

welcome back miles...

what have you been studying ? how to twist someone's wrist and nearlly breaking it and leave them with an injury for life ?

its just under teh VXR section isnt it :p

OPC
11th December 2007, 11:02 PM
its just under teh VXR section isnt it :p

shit ay how did i miss it ?

and why didnt shaun tell me about it ?

Tigra
13th December 2007, 05:53 PM
G'Day everyone, good to be back after some time away. Be very keen to get the Tigra on a cruise one day.

mohawk - Yeah buddy, learning how to put people in pain. LOL.

Next cruise - IM THERE! Provided im not working that day :)

Miss_Astra
3rd January 2008, 10:53 PM
Hi welcome back, I just re-joined as well, It seems I havent logged in since August 06. Well Im back now, Seeya later

Shaun
4th January 2008, 08:27 AM
Hi welcome back, I just re-joined as well, It seems I havent logged in since August 06. Well Im back now, Seeya later

Talk about Blast from the Past.... How are you Angela. Long time no speak.

OPC
4th January 2008, 11:17 AM

and there she goes for another 2 years