PDA

View Full Version : AH Astra SRi-T in White

xplosv57
6th December 2007, 07:25 PM
Was told that the SRi-T is available in casablanca white, and sure enough the Holden website lists it as a special order colour but there is a long wait involved!

Problem is, i can't find a pic of an SRi-T in white anywhere, anyone have any pics of one???

SIMid
6th December 2007, 07:28 PM
Was told that the SRi-T is available in casablanca white, and sure enough the Holden website lists it as a special order colour but there is a long wait involved!

Problem is, i can't find a pic of an SRi-T in white anywhere, anyone have any pics of one???

I noticed when I ordered mine. Does look good in white. I actually like all the colours. :o

The only pics you can find are either the Astra Coupe with the XP bodykit (normal coupe with the skirts and spolier) or the new Nurb edition with the other bits.

kabel
6th December 2007, 10:48 PM
I have seen two Sri T`s on the road in white and they look really good.
As a solid colour I much prefer it to the red.
But sorry I do not have any photos.

btm
7th December 2007, 08:40 AM
there is a pic of a white VXR on here somewhere... it looks farking hot!

edit: found it - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=11017

USC
7th December 2007, 09:57 AM
I wish I had bought a red sri-t:(

white does look good though!

Wraith
7th December 2007, 09:59 AM
Agree with the above.....a white AH Sri t will look fantastic...

White is becoming the new black, even for marks like BMW and Merc recently.

Just look at the VXR in white - will give you a pretty good idea :)

In fact IMHO it should look even better than the VXR, because those beautiful silver 5 spoke 18's look awesome compared to those silly white rims and all that other dress up cosmetic junk on the white VXR ....

GreyRex
7th December 2007, 10:26 AM
I've never ever seen one in white, but always wanted to...

Red AH SRI T
11th December 2007, 06:50 PM
White is no longer available on Astra Coupe

Wraith
11th December 2007, 07:18 PM
White is no longer available on Astra Coupe

Is that for the Sri-t as well ??

Damn shame, that colour is HOT on one of those.....good for the few who did get one, they'll be quite exclusive !

Was the reason because they didn't sell many ??

That would be because it wasn't standard, but special order only and people probably didn't want to have to wait for one as Steve and Simon pointed out!?

Red AH SRI T
13th December 2007, 06:36 PM
yes, for the SRiT as well

SIMid
13th December 2007, 06:58 PM
All white production coupes go towards the Nurb Edition. :p

rjastra
14th December 2007, 10:15 AM
Strange attitude from Holden as sales of white cars should exceed all other colours in 2008. White = new black = new silver

USC
14th December 2007, 10:22 AM
they should bring out pearlescent white! like on lexus`s!!

holden should stop bringing in german cars cos their service and kmowledge about the cars suck.let opel start their own company here like hummer did!

Wraith
14th December 2007, 10:23 AM
I may be wrong, but I thought the 2 best or highest selling car colours in the World, have always been silver and white in that order :)

USC
14th December 2007, 03:47 PM
I may be wrong, but I thought the 2 best or highest selling car colours in the World, have always been silver and white in that order :)
white looks good on small cars but big cars look like fridges and washing machines in white.

Wraith
14th December 2007, 04:27 PM
white looks good on small cars but big cars look like fridges and washing machines in white.

I find that any colour looks good on any car which has the lines to suit it :)

In my eyes most newer car designs look good in white as their lines are more shaped/styled compared older flat and boxier car designs :)

The new VE ute for eg. looks horn bags in white and so do some of the newer model Beemers and Mercs :)

immenotu
14th December 2007, 05:06 PM
I find that any colour looks good on any car which has the lines to suit it :)

Agree 100%. For me, the colour has to suit the car. I don't think a colour can be called good or bad without saying which car its going on. A colour might look awesome on one car and completely crap on another!

Red AH SRI T
15th December 2007, 02:38 PM
t
holden should stop bringing in german cars cos their service and kmowledge about the cars suck.let opel start their own company here like hummer did!

You just need to hurry up and stop going to the Holden dealer you are currently getting your car taken care with and go elsewhere