PDA

View Full Version : It's Back

SKM_87
27th November 2007, 08:18 PM
Yay, i finally have my corsa back from the lengthy repair job. bloody dealerships are usless. after 2 weeks of it'll be ready in a couple days i finaly picked her up this morning.

my damage bill had a total of 6.5g, thank god for insuance. score 2 brand spanker rims and one tyre. plus the large amount of suspension parts that got damaged.

slight problem though. my other 3 tyres are flatspotted rather well from the crash, not replaced, i belive it to be a saftey issue so i shall be arguing that and a spring is letting go under brakes just before you stop, brakes and abs work fine and its not dangerous, just annoying.

so back to get those things fixed on thursday and then i shall be fully mobile again :D:D:D:D

damn i hate buses

EL BURITO
27th November 2007, 08:34 PM
least its back

CJB
27th November 2007, 08:50 PM
Does it drive the same etc?

Cool that it's back, you must be so happy, believe me I understand how it feels.

immenotu
27th November 2007, 09:15 PM
Good to hear you've got it back, bet it felt good to jump in and drive it home!!!

SKM_87
27th November 2007, 11:31 PM
yeh apart from the flatspots n brake thing its fine. yeh feels so good. least i'll ave my car 4 the cruise, was gettin worried 4 a while

btm
28th November 2007, 08:37 AM
what did you do to it?

Wraith
28th November 2007, 09:05 AM
Far out a Corsa with a 6.5k repair bill :eek: almost what the car's worth...

Great to hear you've got it all fixed and your happy - is it as good as before ?

btm
28th November 2007, 09:13 AM
that's the second corsa SRi is a matter of weeks that had a $6.5K damage bill...

immenotu
28th November 2007, 09:35 AM
Far out a Corsa with a 6.5k repair bill :eek: almost what the car's worth...

Great to hear you've got it all fixed and your happy - is it as good as before ?

that's the second corsa SRi is a matter of weeks that had a $6.5K damage bill...

My accident happened at about the same time, but my repairs were 9k!!!

SKM_87
28th November 2007, 08:31 PM
http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14485 thats what i did.

its almost as good, as i said few problem's. turns out that brake thing is a stuffed abs sensor. also my interior fan only works on max????? never had that problem before??? weird

btm
30th November 2007, 09:42 AM
oh yeah, i remember that thread - glad to hear you're back on the road mate

SKM_87
30th November 2007, 09:00 PM
hahah, not quite, new update. car is back at holden, getting the abs sensor fixed, took it in yesterday morning. they say hopefully will be done monday. which really means another week for my experience wit them so far