PDA

View Full Version : Squeeeeee

Mainframe_Module
17th November 2007, 06:44 PM
Well todayyy i put a deposit on my cdx coupe!

i was going to go with moonland but apparently that colour has been discontinued and being replaced with 'metro' which is simmilar but a bit darker and a little more blue hued - but according to the holden stock thing they wont be in aus in that spec level till jan/feb

sooo they had a black one in stock and i went with that instead, so i dont have to wait and ill pick it up on wednesday probably.

woohoo..i love the new engine so much too, i cant wait to get it.
and the holding the buttons on the keys down to do up or down the windows :D

anyway, im really happy...finally after a yearrrr or so of planning and wanting, its done :D

i'm nowww officially an opel owner.

Dee
17th November 2007, 07:03 PM
i'm not officially an opel owner.

"now" perhaps.....

Congratulations. I doubt you will regret your purchase :D Enjoy it!

Mainframe_Module
17th November 2007, 08:09 PM
LOL....ill edit that :P

*idiot*

USC
18th November 2007, 03:59 AM
congrats mate! hope u enjoy it!:)

Whitelotus
18th November 2007, 07:32 PM
choice :) get some pics up once its home and everything :dance:

DIXIE
18th November 2007, 07:56 PM
up and down windows?? with the key??

whattttttt?

R3N
18th November 2007, 08:34 PM
up and down windows?? with the key??

whattttttt?

I think you have that too... holding the lock/unlock button on the remove can put the windows up/down

Mainframe_Module
18th November 2007, 09:09 PM
yeah, holding down the keys on the fob will make the windows go up or down.

and yeah as soon as i get it ill post some pics :D
woot.

the salesman is emailing me tomorrow morning about when it should be ready to pick up, he said yesterday its possible it will be tuesday but hed rather say wednesday to be a bit safer....either way - can't wait :D

finally a manual car too...woot, that was my whole reasoning for getting rid of my previous car, i learnt to drive manual after buying an automatic and found that when i knew how to i loved manual!.

SIMid
18th November 2007, 10:10 PM
Congrats!! :clap:

U'll love it!

btm
19th November 2007, 10:11 AM
congrats mate!

Wraith
19th November 2007, 10:32 AM
Good choice with the CDX Coupe, they look good in any colour ;)

Tfer
19th November 2007, 10:35 AM
Congratulations..... good on you! :)

Mainframe_Module
19th November 2007, 06:58 PM
Dealer rang me thismorning and then later emailed to confirm vehicle specs and information like the VIN/chassis and rego numbers and shit.

I'm picking it up thursday morning at 8am! but im gunna have the day off work to play with my new toy :P

it's a AH8/MY08 even though it was built this year, he said the cup holder in the middle is round and has an adjustable size thing which he hasnt seen on them before, i didnt take notice of that when i sat in it on saturday.

but yeah, now i just have to get to thursday *taps feet impatiently*

btm
20th November 2007, 10:35 AM
only 2 sleeps to go :p

Mainframe_Module
20th November 2007, 06:02 PM
LOL

i know ay, i'm dying *implode*

the credit union i'm financing part of the amount through gave me a quote for insurance and its like 500 less than just car insurance which was the cheapest one i had found so far (being 23 and only having your license since 05 means ****ing INSANE insurance premiums).
so now i have money to get my windows tinted :D

ill book it in at solartint in a week or so.