PDA

View Full Version : new turbo set up

low astra
15th November 2007, 07:58 PM
new more efficient turbo setup, this guy is onto something!!!!

http://www.gmmodernmuscle.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2779&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

SKM_87
15th November 2007, 08:02 PM
sign me up right now, ahahahhaa.

shoey85
15th November 2007, 09:12 PM
Moron Alert

OPC
16th November 2007, 12:12 AM
Roger Cordia is at it again

bornwild
16th November 2007, 12:29 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_Exhaust_Injection

Funniest shit all week

InsaneAsylum
16th November 2007, 08:07 AM
hahahahahhahahahhahhahahaha

Wraith
16th November 2007, 08:40 AM
If that guy's for real - he's one dumb idiot ! as has been pointed out to him by others on that forum...

Otherwise he could be just yanking peoples chains for a laugh - it happens :)

btm
16th November 2007, 10:27 AM
chain yanking for sure!

still funny none the less :D

blueraven
16th November 2007, 01:06 PM
nah, the guy really is retarded, if you read the forums.

Snotty
16th November 2007, 01:57 PM
It does work you know, I have seen that exact same setup in mr corsa's car ::D

btm
16th November 2007, 02:17 PM
It does work you know, I have seen that exact same setup in mr corsa's car ::D

OUCH! :D

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3358/72318882qy6.jpg

jsantos
16th November 2007, 04:37 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't get why everyone is so quick to call the guy a retard and go on a 9 page bagging out spree.

Yes the idea is wrong. He obviously dosen't understand how a turbo charger works etc. etc. However, At least he is thinking a bit. Just because this idea of his is wrong dosen't mean he is stupid. It just means he didn't have the right information and understanding to start with.

Who knows maybe if he started with a good mechanical understanding he might of come up with something that was good.

oneightoo
19th November 2007, 09:17 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I don't get why everyone is so quick to call the guy a retard and go on a 9 page bagging out spree.

Yes the idea is wrong. He obviously dosen't understand how a turbo charger works etc. etc. However, At least he is thinking a bit. Just because this idea of his is wrong dosen't mean he is stupid. It just means he didn't have the right information and understanding to start with.

Who knows maybe if he started with a good mechanical understanding he might of come up with something that was good.

nahhhh.. he's an idiot..

InsaneAsylum
19th November 2007, 09:42 AM

it's beyond mechanical mate... fuel and carbon monoxide doesn't burn well plus heat promotes detonation.

Wraith
19th November 2007, 10:37 AM

hahahaha LOL, sorry I just can't see the sympathetic side of this one.....lets hope he dosn't work on anyones car :D

My conclusion:

If he was for real - he's a total moron !

If he was making a joke and yanking chains - well done, it worked, golden effort !

bornwild
20th November 2007, 03:10 PM
If he was for real - he's a total moron !

If he was making a joke and yanking chains - well done, it worked, golden effort !

Absolutely agreed, but whatever the case...I thank him!!!

It made my day!!! :D