PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Brizvagas

Frazza
14th November 2007, 11:21 PM
Hi All, Just a quick hello. Some guy gave me a card in traffic toady (No Name) so i thought i'd log on and have a look. How many other 07 SRI Turbo owners out there? Keen to swap feedback on any issues you have had.

Also has anyone lowered there Astra with the Electronic Suspension? Any know issues?

Talk more soon

Cheers

Frazza

poita
14th November 2007, 11:25 PM
welcome to OpelAus mate :)
did you see the car the guy was in?
SIMid has lowered his, im pretty sure his is the same model.

CNBLU
15th November 2007, 12:00 AM
Welcome Frazza, Congrats on the purchase and enjoy the forum:D

EL BURITO
15th November 2007, 12:01 AM
welcome mate what state u in

CNBLU
15th November 2007, 12:08 AM
think he said brizvegas...;)

EL BURITO
15th November 2007, 12:14 AM
think he said brizvegas...;)
yer yer i just looked at the title

btm
15th November 2007, 08:16 AM
welcome to the site frazza

there are plenty of other owners on here with the new AH T... a wealth of information, enjoy! :)

Frazza
15th November 2007, 09:18 AM
Hi Guys, Thanks for the welcome. The guy who gave me the card was in a Vectra, 07FER i think.

I'm interested to find out about lower springs and if there could be problems, if someone could point me towards a post.

Cheers

CJB
15th November 2007, 09:19 AM
Hello and welcome mate. :)

Tfer
15th November 2007, 09:45 AM
Hi Guys, Thanks for the welcome. The guy who gave me the card was in a Vectra, 07FER i think.

I'm interested to find out about lower springs and if there could be problems, if someone could point me towards a post.

Cheers

Welcome Frazza to Opelaus..... saw your AH SRi-T and the traffic lights gave me the perfect opportunity for me to "card" you :D

You will certainly get a heap of info on this site, and please check the Qld Sub Forum out for upcoming events, cruises, etc.
:)

poita
15th November 2007, 10:57 AM
nice work thomas :D

Dee
15th November 2007, 11:04 AM
good work Thomas ;)

I wonder if you spotted him in the crowd and used your tactful driving to get up close and personal ;)

Frazza
15th November 2007, 11:18 AM
Yeah, i saw him go past a bit slower and then i pulled in behind, as soon as he got out the car i knew what was going on. I was one of the founding members of the WRX Club of Queensland so i've done my share of recruiting. lol

Dee
15th November 2007, 11:23 AM
You are lucky Thomas isn't one to get out of the car and beat people up - that could have been a different ending all together

welcome anyway

EL BURITO
15th November 2007, 11:25 AM
You are lucky Thomas isn't one to get out of the car and beat people up - that could have been a different ending all together

welcome anyway
i lock the doors when that happens

few bad experiences

Ishley
15th November 2007, 11:33 AM
Welcome mate. Enjoy the club. Lots to be learnt from here

Tfer
15th November 2007, 02:45 PM
good work Thomas ;)

I wonder if you spotted him in the crowd and used your tactful driving to get up close and personal ;)

OI!!! :eek: :p

Yeah, i saw him go past a bit slower and then i pulled in behind, as soon as he got out the car i knew what was going on. I was one of the founding members of the WRX Club of Queensland so i've done my share of recruiting. lol

That's more like it..... :D

Dee
15th November 2007, 02:50 PM
OI!!! :eek: :p

That's more like it..... :D

well.... i do know how you drive Mr :p

Tfer
15th November 2007, 03:05 PM
well.... i do know how you drive Mr :p

OI!!!

Ummm..... yeah..... ummm, true..... ummm.... okay :o

poita