PDA

View Full Version : Discount New cars

96SB
4th November 2007, 12:21 PM
Just wondering if anybody has used 'Discount New cars', any feedback ?

Also if the car I'm looking at has a discount of $2800, are the dealers likely to reduce the Dealer Delivery or include the Rego or stamp duty ?

One final question, I am in a union (thats how I found out about DNC). So I rang up DNC to ask if I get a bigger discount, they replied its up to the dealer. So my question is as a Union member have you brought a car though Discount new cars, if so did you get a bigger discount than the general public ?

Thanks for your help.

Black Nugget
4th November 2007, 12:27 PM
Just wondering if anybody has used 'Discount New cars', any feedback ?

Also if the car I'm looking at has a discount of $2800, are the dealers likely to reduce the Dealer Delivery or include the Rego or stamp duty ?

One final question, I am in a union (thats how I found out about DNC). So I rang up DNC to ask if I get a bigger discount, they replied its up to the dealer. So my question is as a Union member have you brought a car though Discount new cars, if so did you get a bigger discount than the general public ?

Thanks for your help.

To be honest from my experience car dealers dislike "discounts" and the price you really end up paying is up to the individual dealer and their willingness to sell.

When buying i've just generally found that going to a few of em and getting them to outbid each other is always a good way.

2800 seems good, but it depends on what car you're going for too, a old model you can save a lot but on but brand spankers in high demand most dealers will show you the door if you hagle too hard.

Haven't used discount cars, but what car you looking at getting?

Good luck all the same:D

skulless
4th November 2007, 03:24 PM
i second that, being in unions and discount websites are bollocks. it's better to speak to the dealer directly and get the best deal.

EL BURITO
4th November 2007, 03:36 PM
http://www.privatefleet.com.au/index.php?itemID=1

herd good things about these guys