PDA

View Full Version : Newbie to the Opel world... HI!

D@N
23rd October 2007, 10:44 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm Daniel and I should be picking my AH SRi Turbo up at the end of this week. Used to own a Mitsubishi but it got old so I sold it :p. Was an great car though, just hope the Astra will be just as trouble free.

Will probably meet a few of you in the future.

Dan :D

daaaaavek
23rd October 2007, 10:49 PM
Welcome Dan ... where abouts are you from?

R3N
23rd October 2007, 10:53 PM
Welcome Dan ... where abouts are you from?

yea... ASL?? :p

Welcome to the forums, they're generally trouble free, and I'm certain you'll enjoy it

tuzinski
23rd October 2007, 11:15 PM
welcome to the forums!!

nice mk5 SRiT...

where ya from?

EL BURITO
23rd October 2007, 11:18 PM
hello mate
.................................................. ......................................

Vectracious
24th October 2007, 12:08 AM
G'day Dan, hope you enjoy the SRiT when you get it - and welcome to the forums.... what Bitsamissing did you used to drive?

D@N
24th October 2007, 06:42 AM
Thanks for the welcomes everyone :cool:. I'm from Port Stephens (north of Newcastle) ASL... lol ah 25 M Newie there ya go :p

I used to have a done up CE Lancer so I've kinda changed to the darkside now - a change is good though.

Just have to be careful in this thing, it's deceptively quick in the way it gets to the wrong side of the speed limit.

Catch ya all soon

Dan:D

Misguidedangel
24th October 2007, 07:35 AM
teehee :D

welcome dan ;)

Glad to see you took my advice and joined the darkside

Hope to catch up soon so you can take me for a spin in your turbo :D

btm
24th October 2007, 08:22 AM
welcome to the site champ and congrats on the purchase :)

D@N
24th October 2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks EMSO, nice to see you here :) We'll have to catch up sometime, it's been ages since we last went for a spin.

Have you seen the convert down at barry smith?? They've put a set of wheels on it and it looks sweet, I've got a pic if your interested.

Looks like Friday will be the day!

Tfer
25th October 2007, 09:17 AM
Welcome to Opelaus Dan, and enjoy your time here :)

Misguidedangel
25th October 2007, 11:54 PM
Thanks EMSO, nice to see you here :) We'll have to catch up sometime, it's been ages since we last went for a spin.

Have you seen the convert down at barry smith?? They've put a set of wheels on it and it looks sweet, I've got a pic if your interested.

Looks like Friday will be the day!

Ooh send me a piccie :D

I seen you've joined NSW too, come on the cruise on the 4th, would be good time to catch up :D

Black Nugget
27th October 2007, 10:14 PM
welcome mate!

Top change by the sound of things

Rice to Nice!