PDA

View Full Version : Howdy d;p

Tweakr
17th October 2007, 09:03 PM
Well i was 'SPOTTED!' :dance:, Just a quick note to say hi and hopefully I'll be able to make it to an event/cruise some time soon. If any 1 can point me towards any gold coast threads that would be great. Thankyou

poita
17th October 2007, 09:13 PM
welcome to OpelAus
there is a whole part dedicated to the QLD clowns :D:D:D
post ur car up in members rides.
oh btw, who spotted you?

Tweakr
17th October 2007, 09:21 PM
Ummm.... didn't catch the guys name o.O . If he reads this its was @ the Merrimac BP

poita
17th October 2007, 09:25 PM
wat car was he in?
we can track anyone down if needed ;)

Dee
17th October 2007, 09:33 PM
ohh yeah, we have the power to find anyone!!!!

nah j/k

welcome, what are you driving?

btm
18th October 2007, 08:46 AM
welcome, what are you driving?

from his/her avatar looks like something with neons :)

Tweakr
18th October 2007, 10:15 AM
It's a '97 Astra and yes it had neons until the speedbumps :doh:Not sure what he was driving

Tfer
22nd October 2007, 02:29 PM
Welcome to Opelaus Tweakr..... enjoy your time here :D

Tweakr
22nd October 2007, 06:35 PM
Welcome to Opelaus Tweakr..... enjoy your time here :D

Thankyou, Hopefully this will be an ideal place to find out more about how I can improve my car. Especially engine wise as I don't really know a hell-of-lot. :confused:

bornwild
22nd October 2007, 06:36 PM
Drive downhill as much as you can...it works for me :D

Tfer
23rd October 2007, 10:28 AM
Thankyou, Hopefully this will be an ideal place to find out more about how I can improve my car. Especially engine wise as I don't really know a hell-of-lot. :confused:

PM auzvectra as he is our resident Qld Astra expert :)

Calibrated
23rd October 2007, 06:44 PM
Seeing as Aus didnt get alot of 'F's i would recommend www.opelownersforum.co.za/forum for technical questions, as those guys are really clued up!

auzvectra
23rd October 2007, 09:10 PM
oh and it was me that spotted you ;).
a very nicely riced up astra i must say :).
give us a day pic so we can see the graphics ;).
aparently i gave you my last card too, i missed dazza's old car and the hsv kitted veccy at the broadwater drift show on sat nite, oh well, i saw the chick in dazza's old car yesterday and carded her then, i think her name was kylie.
oh and i was in my mate falcon neway.
i kinda had a water pump issue, and the cars been sitting there for 2 weeks cause i'm too busy get my party stuff togeather to touch it.

auzvectra
23rd October 2007, 09:11 PM
oh, and yes i can tune the astra f ;).

Tweakr
25th October 2007, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the suggestions... Hey Ausvectra... I wasn't gonna say u were in a Ford :( lol. I'm currently pricing computers, if I don't go towards a 2 litre, so hopefully they will tune it at the same time. BTW thanks 4 ya last card. And yes atm I dread any sort of incline. :eek:

auzvectra
25th October 2007, 08:33 PM
come round to my party on sat nite, if you get here early enough, i'll see if i'm able flash ur ecu ;).