PDA

View Full Version : New GT-R official pics!

R3N
17th October 2007, 05:03 PM
http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=44635&s_rid=www:ClassiePuff&IsPgd=0

http://img.drive.com.au/drive_images/Editorial/2007/10/17/08nissanSkyline02_m_m.jpg

No manual! :mad: (http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleDetail.aspx?ArticleID=44635&s_rid=www:ClassiePuff&IsPgd=0)

USC
17th October 2007, 05:06 PM
looks hot!

Wraith
17th October 2007, 05:22 PM
Nice one R3N

I still love it's looks, but I'm spewing they deleted those great looking headlights from the Proto car....

No manual - who cares ?? it's fitted with probably the most advanced DSG/SST type automated manual out there ! :)

I'm going to keep a close eye on this babe, er monster ;)

Oh forgot to mention Bornwild, I told you it would be an 11sec 1/4 machine straight off the showroom floor !!!!! didn't believe me did you ? :D

Apex
17th October 2007, 06:27 PM
This thing is very impressive

wouldn’t be surprised if it becomes the best selling performance car of all time at that price. It makes all other manufacturers offerings look pathetic.

Not to sure on the styling, as wraith said it’s a shame they lost those concept lights, they made it look a bit classier. I think traditionally people have purchased and admired the GTR for its performance above all else.

DirtyHarry
17th October 2007, 06:48 PM
hmmm the interior looks YUK. the back and front look abit weird. will have to see it in real life or more pictures

bornwild
17th October 2007, 07:17 PM
Don't like the looks.

And we'll see about that quarter mile time :D and more importantly track times :D

blueraven
17th October 2007, 08:24 PM
rumours of the price range being 80k for the base model(450hp) to 120 for the full wang model(530 full track susp and heaps carbon firbe etc) have been confirmed to me by a journo mate of mine who works for motor magazine. obviously thats not cast in stone, and still well out of my price range....but its enought o get me excited :D

Apex
17th October 2007, 08:34 PM
rumours of the price range being 80k for the base model(450hp) to 120 for the full wang model(530 full track susp and heaps carbon firbe etc) have been confirmed to me by a journo mate of mine who works for motor magazine. obviously thats not cast in stone, and still well out of my price range....but its enought o get me excited :D

Interesting. I was thinking more like 120-150k.

blueraven
17th October 2007, 08:47 PM
not sayin 80k is a pittance either....still only affordable to 15% of the population.

USC
17th October 2007, 09:10 PM
you guys are funny..u find that ugly fiat 500 good looking and you are not so sure about the GTR...damn....is the world going mad??

DirtyHarry
17th October 2007, 09:48 PM
i find the 350z quite sexy, why couldnt they work off that. (well except for the stupid tape deck...who the **** puts a tape deck in a car in the 2000's )

MatsHolden
17th October 2007, 10:12 PM
Rear 3/4 view is great.

bornwild
17th October 2007, 10:17 PM
Interesting. I was thinking more like 120-150k.

Will most likely be in the 120k-170k Range....let's not forget how much the V-spec and Nur editions cost.

bornwild
17th October 2007, 10:18 PM
you guys are funny..u find that ugly fiat 500 good looking and you are not so sure about the GTR...damn....is the world going mad??

It's called design. Asians have never had it good. :)

USC
17th October 2007, 10:21 PM

haha...lol...I quite like it. but I think the 350Z looks like a frog.

bornwild
17th October 2007, 10:26 PM
haha...lol...I quite like it. but I think the 350Z looks like a frog.

I, honestly, think the GTR32 Godzilla is the best asian looking car ever. Such a pure design...

MatsHolden
17th October 2007, 10:30 PM

350Z...
S2000...
Supra...
NSX...

poita
17th October 2007, 10:32 PM
NSX (wheres the drool icon)

dieselhead
17th October 2007, 10:41 PM

totally agree. Japanese cars are reliable, some are really fast, the price is right most of the times. but class? nah, not there...
the S2000 is a very cool car though :)

bornwild
17th October 2007, 10:45 PM
350Z...
S2000...
Supra...
NSX...

All crap designs....from a purely design perspective. Especially the Supra. The NSX is...well........boring. Nothing quite as exciting as a Porsche Turbo of that era. The GTR32 is a crap design but it has that stance....to die for! :)

MatsHolden
17th October 2007, 10:55 PM
All crap designs....from a purely design perspective. Especially the Supra. The NSX is...well........boring. Nothing quite as exciting as a Porsche Turbo of that era. The GTR32 is a crap design but it has that stance....to die for! :)

I can tell you from a designers point of view... all of those cars mentioned are respected for their design.

bornwild
17th October 2007, 10:58 PM
I can tell you from a designers point of view... all of those cars mentioned are respected for their design.

Yeah the NSX is respected by some. I usually read the Auto&Design mags and have a bit of a look around cardesignnews.com. Hence they're crap :p

USC
17th October 2007, 10:59 PM

dude, you must have really BAD taste...why dont u get urself a nice daewoo epica?

bornwild
17th October 2007, 10:59 PM
dude, you must have really BAD taste...why dont u get urself a nice daewoo epica?
How did you get to that conclusion?

MatsHolden
17th October 2007, 11:01 PM
Yeah the NSX is respected by some. I usually read the Auto&Design mags and have a bit of a look around cardesignnews.com. Hence they're crap :p

Yeh and I usually talk to industrial designers in person, so get a pretty good idea of what's respected and what's not. :p

bornwild
17th October 2007, 11:02 PM
Yeh and I usually talk to industrial designers in person, so get a pretty good idea of what's respected and what's not. :p

As long as they're not Asian :p Work for anyone?

MatsHolden
17th October 2007, 11:08 PM
As long as they're not Asian :p Work for anyone?

Mate, walk down to Toyota Styling and say that... lol You'll walk out with a Copic marker stuck up your arse. But all jokes aside, some of the best automotive designers at the minute are asian. And just freelancing at the moment.

rjastra
17th October 2007, 11:24 PM
What do you guys mean by "design"?

The Supra and S2000 are not nice stylistic designs buy any stretch of the imagination. Quite heavy handed in that area actually.

The NSX... well it may have looked "up to date" in 1990....

bornwild
17th October 2007, 11:25 PM
Mate, walk down to Toyota Styling and say that... lol You'll walk out with a Copic marker stuck up your arse. But all jokes aside, some of the best automotive designers at the minute are asian. And just freelancing at the moment.

I actually did go down there and ended up asking myself WTF as not much(read: nothing) of what they design actually becomes something...apart from that concept of 2yrs ago. I'm pretty sure that Chris Bangle, Gordon Murray, Walter DaSilva and Pininfarina are safe from the Asian invasion :p.

BTW, I actually met Chris Bangle when he was down here in Melb...nice chap, engineering focused as well. :)

bornwild
17th October 2007, 11:27 PM
The Supra and S2000 are not nice stylistic designs buy any stretch of the imagination. Quite heavy handed in that area actually.

Exactly:clap:

MatsHolden
17th October 2007, 11:37 PM
What do you guys mean by "design"?

Yes i'm referring to styling, and the Supra and S2000 are nice for their era. I'm not saying they're better than say a Porsche of the same era, but they (asians) did have some styling that have design merit.

MatsHolden
17th October 2007, 11:41 PM
I actually did go down there and ended up asking myself WTF as not much(read: nothing) of what they design actually becomes something...apart from that concept of 2yrs ago. I'm pretty sure that Chris Bangle, Gordon Murray, Walter DaSilva and Pininfarina are safe from the Asian invasion :p.

BTW, I actually met Chris Bangle when he was down here in Melb...nice chap, engineering focused as well. :)

Did you forget the Aurion?

bornwild
17th October 2007, 11:52 PM
Did you forget the Aurion?

I was trying to...:p

dieselhead
17th October 2007, 11:53 PM
common guys, are you saying now that Toyota is a car design leader or something? this is such a sad joke... they're one of the most conservative mobs on the planet :)

skulless
18th October 2007, 12:26 AM
we've got some pretty pro euro design ppl in this forum being an opel forum i would say so, but at times i beg to differ, some of the asian designs do look nice, per se the DC5, 22B, Evo, no? :)

R3N
18th October 2007, 02:49 AM
IMO Bangle's designs suck ass

Apex
18th October 2007, 06:04 AM
350Z...
S2000...
Supra...
NSX...

Most of these cars have probably been designed by Europeans anyhow.
Go the GTR! It’s going to make an M3 look like a 318i

rjastra
18th October 2007, 08:39 AM
we've got some pretty pro euro design ppl in this forum being an opel forum i would say so, but at times i beg to differ, some of the asian designs do look nice, per se the DC5, 22B, Evo, no? :)

Don't confuse syling with engineering prowess.

This is styling...

http://www.astonmartin.com/content/allsites/images/V8_4_800_881da409-e99f-4be7-9d26-141c8f1d003a.jpg

rjastra
18th October 2007, 08:42 AM
Don't confuse syling with engineering prowess.

This is styling...

http://www.astonmartin.com/content/allsites/images/V8_4_800_881da409-e99f-4be7-9d26-141c8f1d003a.jpg

Japanese car that had some style
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Datsun_240Z.jpg

btm
18th October 2007, 09:06 AM
can anyone post up some pics of the GT-R... cant view them in the article :(

Apex
18th October 2007, 09:34 AM
Japanese car that had some style
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c0/Datsun_240Z.jpg
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m225/tteett/2000GT_red_front_1.jpg
Designed by a European, the design was first used by Toyota.

imay
18th October 2007, 09:46 AM
Surely, in the end, this argument comes down to personal taste. Yes, I know, some of us have it and some don't, but it is still up to the individual.
Personally I LOVE the Aston Martin styling (always have) but the pricing pushes it way out of my range. Still a very desirable car, but . . .
I don't think the Nissan GTR is necessarily a thing of beauty, but it is still an awesome looking vehicle. Again, don't know that I would have one (again, priced outside of my budget at present), but being a lover of things automotive, I can really appreciate its styling, power, appeal . . .it's presence! Many, many other cars fall into this personal category of mine, and where they were designed does not come into the equation. Jeez . . . even the Yanks have 2 or 3 reasonable looking cars in their stables at the moment (again, not that I would want any ot them, but they are pleasing to the/my eye).
The current Bentley and Rolls Royce models are getting rave reviews from everywhere . . I think they look terrible. Wouldn't have one even if I could afford it. The latest Jag (XK Coupe I think it is???) is from all accounts, basically a rebadged Aston Martin, but just doesn't do it for me. Not because it's a Jag, it's just something isn't right.

I don't mind the latest Falcon in Ghia or XR6/8 trim, yet don't have a lot of time for the new Commodore. They Calais V would be my pick, but just can't get over the terrible front treatment on the SV6/SS/HSV models.
I love the look of my Astra TS convertible . . . yet don't have a lot of time for the AH TwinTop.
Again . . . beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My 2c worth.

btm
18th October 2007, 09:49 AM
Again . . . beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

exactly! :clap: each to their own.

of course we're all going to have different opinions about things

Wraith
18th October 2007, 09:54 AM

Hey, you can exclude me from this comment LOL I love both the Fiat 500 and have wet dreams about this new GT-R every night :D

The aftermarket tuning potential of these is going to produce unbelievable performance results, simple tunes will produce 10sec animals oh babe arrrrrggghhhhh:drool: :drool:

I hope its price range is in the lower end of all the speculation, would love to own one of these from new and not wait 10-20 years to go by to be able to afford a used and thrashed one.....

Wraith
18th October 2007, 10:10 AM
Don't like the looks.

And we'll see about that quarter mile time :D and more importantly track times :D

Yes looking forward to reviews 0-100 and 1/4 times from other sources :)

No doubt however that just minor tuning, re-maps/flash etc. will give it the kind of numbers we're reading about anyways, I mean this thing should do over 400kw and over 650nm with a flash alone....:drool:

As for track times, it's quicker than the 911 twin turbo Porsche on the Nurburgring !!! :D

imay
18th October 2007, 10:13 AM
I have wet dreams about this new GT-R every night

This comment . . . . . . somewhat worries me Wraith. You really need to get out more! Have you ever thought of discussing this little problem of yours with Mrs Wraith? LOL

btm
18th October 2007, 10:17 AM
but remember... mrs wraith doesnt have an auto button that makes the top go down like the astra does ;)

Wraith
18th October 2007, 10:20 AM
This comment . . . . . . somewhat worries me Wraith. You really need to get out more! Have you ever thought of discussing this little problem of yours with Mrs Wraith? LOL

hahahaha, believe me I get out plenty LOL :)

And Mrs Wraith is there to comfort me when I need it :D

It's what happens when you get all excited about something your so passionate about, I'm sure we all go through it :)

If I was ever fortunate enough to get a car like this, I'd be sleeping in the garage for the first few months with the car I think :o

Then that's where I'd have a real problem with Mrs Wraith :D :D

bornwild
18th October 2007, 11:39 AM
As for track times, it's quicker than the 911 twin turbo Porsche on the Nurburgring !!! :D

That's just a rumour! :D

And the Porka does well over 500kw and 800Nm with 'just a flash tune' as well :p:p

bornwild
18th October 2007, 11:41 AM
With the embargo on photos of the Nissan GT-R breaking wide open yesterday, it was only a matter of time before more details on the car would emerge. MotorTrend and Motor Authority let the first official pictures fly, and Edmunds (http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=123047#3) brings us details on the engine.

The all-wheel-drive 2009 Nissan GT-R will be powered by a 3.8-liter twinturbo V6 engine churning out 473 horsepower with capabilities of 434 ft-lb of torque. Driving on a rear-mounted transaxle, the car will only be available with a GR6 dual-clutch six-speed automatic transmission.

Nissan will give the driver use the same leather-wrapped aluminum paddle shifters currently used on the G35, according to Edmunds.

The massive engine is alleged to propel the GT-R from zero to 60 mph in 3.5 seconds, with a quarter-mile time of 11.7 seconds. If accurate, that would put the car's weight at about 3075 lbs., thus having a power-to-weight ration of .154 (339.5 bhp per tonne).

Base price of the Nissan GT-R is expected to be under $80,000, which should make it a prime target for stealing away potential Porsche 911 Turbo buyers.

With a bit of luck, the full details of the car will come out sometime between now and October 24, when Nissan shows off the GT-R at the 40th Tokyo Motor Show.

Either it's cold in the room, or we're really excited about this car.Stealing away customers from Porsche? riiiight....I can even see the Nissan Tiida stealing away a couple of Boxster customers :D

bornwild
18th October 2007, 12:00 PM
Here's (http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071017/FREE/71017001/1004/FREE&rssfeed=rss01) the review of this GTR. It turns out it has a dual-clutch GR6 gearbox.

It also turns out that it is slower than the Porsche Turbo around the Green-Hell. Usually by about 10-15s. Best time they recorded was a 7:44 whereas the Porsche has 7:40. So it was just rumours!:p

Nice performing car, otherwise though! Would have liked to see it a bit more driver focused but what can ya' do.

USC
18th October 2007, 12:02 PM
Stealing away customers from Porsche? riiiight....I can even see the Nissan Tiida stealing away a couple of Boxster customers :D

u r scaring me...Nissan Tiida..have u driven one of those..feels worst than a Hyundai....engine sounds like poo....exterior looks like poo....

btm
18th October 2007, 12:10 PM
u r scaring me...Nissan Tiida..have u driven one of those..feels worst than a Hyundai....engine sounds like poo....exterior looks like poo....

i think he was making a point... ie. only joking :D

Wraith
18th October 2007, 12:19 PM
Here's (http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071017/FREE/71017001/1004/FREE&rssfeed=rss01) the review of this GTR. It turns out it has a dual-clutch GR6 gearbox.

It also turns out that it is slower than the Porsche Turbo around the Green-Hell. Usually by about 10-15s. Best time they recorded was a 7:44 whereas the Porsche has 7:40. So it was just rumours!:p

Nice performing car, otherwise though! Would have liked to see it a bit more driver focused but what can ya' do.

It all pans out in the end when you look at the price.......for nearly $400,000 on road or over 3 times the expected price of the GT-R you'd expect the Porker to be at least 'a little better' yeh ?? :D and it just barely does that LOL, infact the report says it's better than the Porker :D

I would still prefer the GT-R over a 911 anyday, with some mods it'll cream the Porker no probs, even after you add mods to the Porker and in my eyes is the far better, unique and sexier looking of the 2 :)

Apex
18th October 2007, 12:31 PM
It all pans out in the end when you look at the price.......for nearly $400,000 on road or over 3 times the expected price of the GT-R you'd expect the Porker to be at least 'a little better' yeh ?? :D and it just barely does that LOL, infact the report says it's better than the Porker :D

I would still prefer the GT-R over a 911 anyday, with some mods it'll cream the Porker no probs, even after you add mods to the Porker and in my eyes is the far better, unique and sexier looking of the 2 :)

I’d take the Porsche if they were giving them away..

Wraith
18th October 2007, 12:34 PM
After reading that article in full, I want one even more !!! :)

Pity they can't just give anything away TTEETT, I'm sure we'd all have our long wish/dream lists waiting........this new GT-R is within reach to some though, the Porker is just ridiculous at the better part of half a million ;)

bornwild
18th October 2007, 12:37 PM
Don't forget...the Porker...with some mods, creams anything away...even the Bugatti.:cool:

And I really do think that that GTR will need strengthened internals before you can see some serious power increases out of it. ;)

imay
18th October 2007, 01:07 PM
There seems to be a fair bit of "decision" making of what car is best based purely on kW and Nm in this debate. What about sheer driveability, creature comfort and practicality?
Having driven a Porsche Carerra convertible for an extended weekend (thanks again to my mate, great bloke!), as nice as it was for the experience . . . would I have one? Simple answer: No!
Very nice to drive, heaps of power, great road holding over 100 kmh, etc., but then there's the negatives!
No room to put ANYTHING! Cheap(ish) fittings in the cabin. Average sound system in a car of this price range. Terrible to drive around town (feel every bump and it just doesn't like 60 kmh!). Outrageous price, terrifying resale. I could go on and on here.
Biggest plus for the Porsche (and let's not forget my very limited "supercar" experience) is that everyone on the road tends to steer clear of you!

Perhaps it's an age thing (well, I am getting on a bit now) but I'm putting a higher priority on things that I mentioned earlier (driveability, creature comforts and a degree of practicality) in my cars these days.
As I have mentioned in another debate: I don't contribute to the government's road taxes through speeding fines and don't see a need to. Therefore, i don't NEED the most powerful car on the roads . . . would just like one of the BEST allrounders! I reckon the GTR would just about fit the bill . . . but that's just dreaming . . .

R3N
18th October 2007, 01:27 PM
Don't forget...the Porker...with some mods, creams anything away...even the Bugatti.:cool:

And I really do think that that GTR will need strengthened internals before you can see some serious power increases out of it. ;)

Don't forget...the Porker...costs twice as much as the GT-R

You speak as if you have unlimited funds at your disposal. What it comes down to in reality is how much it costs. Why not have a GT-R for a fraction of the cost of a Porsche turbo that only performs marginally slower. And I especially doubt you would even take a 150k car on to the track, let alone a 300k Porsche. For the price of the new GT-R, you could get either an M3, a RS4 or a Cayman S. For a daily driver I'd definitely pick the M3 or RS4, but for track-goers it'd be hard to pass the performance of the GT-R for its given price

So enough talking shit and bagging out cars against heaps more expensive ones because they're in different leagues.

Wraith
18th October 2007, 02:16 PM
There seems to be a fair bit of "decision" making of what car is best based purely on kW and Nm in this debate. What about sheer driveability, creature comfort and practicality?
Having driven a Porsche Carerra convertible for an extended weekend (thanks again to my mate, great bloke!), as nice as it was for the experience . . . would I have one? Simple answer: No!
Very nice to drive, heaps of power, great road holding over 100 kmh, etc., but then there's the negatives!
No room to put ANYTHING! Cheap(ish) fittings in the cabin. Average sound system in a car of this price range. Terrible to drive around town (feel every bump and it just doesn't like 60 kmh!). Outrageous price, terrifying resale. I could go on and on here.
Biggest plus for the Porsche (and let's not forget my very limited "supercar" experience) is that everyone on the road tends to steer clear of you!

Perhaps it's an age thing (well, I am getting on a bit now) but I'm putting a higher priority on things that I mentioned earlier (driveability, creature comforts and a degree of practicality) in my cars these days.
As I have mentioned in another debate: I don't contribute to the government's road taxes through speeding fines and don't see a need to. Therefore, i don't NEED the most powerful car on the roads . . . would just like one of the BEST allrounders! I reckon the GTR would just about fit the bill . . . but that's just dreaming . . .

Agree Ian, all good points, I see this new GT-R in a similar light, it is in my view a near perfect all-rounder and comparatively speaking regarding it's speculated cost, it shines brilliantly :)

It is a case of each to his/her own opinion, for me a 911 turbo Porker is simply too ridiculously priced for what you get and compared to other exotics in that same price range, it looks ordinary, kind of like a sooped up VW beetle...

Wraith
18th October 2007, 02:22 PM
Don't forget...the Porker...costs twice as much as the GT-R

You speak as if you have unlimited funds at your disposal. What it comes down to in reality is how much it costs. Why not have a GT-R for a fraction of the cost of a Porsche turbo that only performs marginally slower. And I especially doubt you would even take a 150k car on to the track, let alone a 300k Porsche. For the price of the new GT-R, you could get either an M3, a RS4 or a Cayman S. For a daily driver I'd definitely pick the M3 or RS4, but for track-goers it'd be hard to pass the performance of the GT-R for its given price

So enough talking shit and bagging out cars against heaps more expensive ones because they're in different leagues.

Also very good reasoning there :)

Regarding pricing though, as far as we know here and now, this new GT-R will cost ALOT LESS than either an RS4 or M3......

If in fact it is at say even 120k, that still makes it 50k cheaper than the other 2 German makes - that's more than enough reason to consider one, if you could afford that kind of purchase ;)

At that price tag, I'd say we have a future BFYB winner......

bornwild
18th October 2007, 02:23 PM
Agree Ian, all good points, I see this new GT-R in a similar light, it is in my view a near perfect all-rounder and comparatively speaking regarding it's speculated cost, it shines brilliantly :)

It is a case of each to his/her own opinion, for me a 911 turbo Porker is simply too ridiculously priced for what you get and compared to other exotics in that same price range, it looks ordinary, kind of like a sooped up VW beetle...

If the GTR is under $100k, will you be getting it?? If so, I'm pre-booking a ride with you:D

Wraith
18th October 2007, 02:34 PM
If the GTR is under $100k, will you be getting it?? If so, I'm pre-booking a ride with you:D

YES and YES you can come ride shot gun - in fact I reckon there'll be a long que for that one LOL :)

And I'll bet your gonna fall in love with it and want one yourself too :)

bornwild
18th October 2007, 02:42 PM
YES and YES you can come ride shot gun - in fact I reckon there'll be a long que for that one LOL :)

And I'll bet your gonna fall in love with it and want one yourself too :)

I'm a vivid lover of the GTR32...if it's anything like it, I'll love it! :D

BTW is the official name for this one GTR35 or just GTR?

Wraith
18th October 2007, 02:56 PM
Just GT-R I believe...

I think Nissan really wanted to separate it from the Skyline series - makes good sense.

BTW I think I can say with all confidence this new GT-R will leave the old R32 in the stone age in every respect, so how can you not love it ?? :)

rjastra
18th October 2007, 03:09 PM
Why do I have a feeling it will cost way more than people expect.

Some publication quioted a price of near USD80K in the USA.

Just for a comparison a Lexus SC430 costs $160K here and "only" USD65K in the USA. BMW 6 series USD75K (usa) = AUD210K here. Corvette Z06 = USD71K

Maybe this GTR wont be as cheap as expected?

bornwild
18th October 2007, 03:11 PM

Just for a comparison a Lexus SC430 costs $160K here and "only" USD65K in the USA. BMW 6 series USD75K (usa) = AUD210K here. Corvette Z06 = USD71K

Holy....AU$200k for the GTR then....Porka Turbo here we come :)

Wraith
18th October 2007, 03:41 PM

You may very well be correct....we are just talking in terms of 'IF'

I'm still expecting it to no less than 120k and as much as 160k...only time will tell.

One factor however seeing the recent rise in the $AUD vs the $USD will hopefully have an impact on goods pricing across the board :)

Wraith
18th October 2007, 03:45 PM
Holy....AU$200k for the GTR then....Porka Turbo here we come :)

No way Jose, not for me, as I've already stated numerous times......your welcome to go and spend an extra $200,000 just to get a Porker badge :confused: because your certainly NOT going to get $200,000 worth of extra car comparing the 2 ;)

bornwild
18th October 2007, 04:04 PM
No way Jose, not for me, as I've already stated numerous times......your welcome to go and spend an extra $200,000 just to get a Porker badge :confused: because your certainly NOT going to get $200,000 worth of extra car comparing the 2 ;)

How much is the turbo Porka here?? $250k?

bornwild
18th October 2007, 04:07 PM
Holy crap...the Turbo costs $330k here....that's too much. Then Porka GT3 here we come for $250k if the GTR is $200k :p:p

Wraith
18th October 2007, 04:57 PM
LOL I still wouldn't do that either......

GT3 is stripped out internally - you say you want the ultra nice interior with all the creature comforts, your back to square one and still at least 50k out of pocket :p

bornwild
18th October 2007, 05:19 PM
LOL I still wouldn't do that either......

GT3 is stripped out internally - you say you want the ultra nice interior with all the creature comforts, your back to square one and still at least 50k out of pocket :p

It's actually got air-con, a nice sound system and alcantara sports seats :p watch some fifth gear jeez:p:p

I only wish the GTR costs under $100k here:pray:

Wraith
19th October 2007, 08:54 AM
I only wish the GTR costs under $100k here:pray:

Me too, my friend, me too :)

Here's to hopeful praying :pray: