PDA

View Full Version : Irmscher-bits.com

skulless
9th October 2007, 04:34 PM
Just want to ask if this website actually does postage to australia? and has anyone bought from them before?

i've looked the springs and they are way cheaper than listed here in oz.

oneightoo
9th October 2007, 04:34 PM
send them an email?

Apex
9th October 2007, 04:38 PM
send them an email?

Yea, if they dont reply take it as a no!

I would think the Irmsher springs are just re branded H&R or the like.

btm
9th October 2007, 04:40 PM
send them an email?

+ 1

CNBLU
9th October 2007, 05:06 PM
LMF Vauxhall also do irmscher stuff and they do deliver to oz.

Wraith
9th October 2007, 05:10 PM
Just want to ask if this website actually does postage to australia? and has anyone bought from them before?

i've looked the springs and they are way cheaper than listed here in oz.

These same questions have been asked many times before........

The answer to all 3 is YES !!!

I fully reccommend them, talk to them direct, (by phone) ask for Dave :)

skulless
9th October 2007, 06:16 PM
thanks for that guys. cause what confuses was that they did said they do not post outside uk but in the check out page, australia was on the list.

imay
9th October 2007, 07:13 PM
Highly recommended. Dave will do you a good deal where he can. The only thing he has (well in the past with me, anyway) problems with is shipping large items.
As has been suggested: Drop Dave an e-mail or give him a 2 minute call. Easy! Don't forget to mention that you are an OpelAus member.

OR

Get in touch with Steve at LMF and compare prices.

Dee
9th October 2007, 07:24 PM
i have received stuff from there :D i even have one of their pens in my bag - it's an awesome pen too

skulless
9th October 2007, 08:14 PM
awesome. anyone know what is the axle weight for astra ah 7.5? abit confused which one is the right one. front 960-1014kg or front 1015kg+?? :confused:

SIMid
9th October 2007, 09:31 PM
LMF never replied to any of my emails.

:rolleyes:

EL BURITO
9th October 2007, 09:37 PM
Yea, if they dont reply take it as a no!

I would think the Irmsher springs are just re branded H&R or the like.
yer they are Eibach springs but they are RED also Vaux allow these to be installed and keep full warranty on suspension so just proof that they are some of the best stuff

USC
9th October 2007, 10:45 PM
awesome. anyone know what is the axle weight for astra ah 7.5? abit confused which one is the right one. front 960-1014kg or front 1015kg+?? :confused:

ask Holden:D

they should be the same throughout the AH series...u got a hatch or 3dr?

EL BURITO
10th October 2007, 12:13 AM
ask Holden:D

they should be the same throughout the AH series...u got a hatch or 3dr?
wont be cos the CDTI is heavier. there are 4 lots of springs listed for the Corsa

skulless
10th October 2007, 01:20 AM
i found out. mine is the 960kg load. the 2.0 model and up uses the 1115kg load. :)

Wraith
10th October 2007, 10:01 AM
i have received stuff from there :D i even have one of their pens in my bag - it's an awesome pen too

+ 1

Only because of the numerous times I've used them, I've got heaps of their pens and heaps of free key rings too :)

Wraith
10th October 2007, 10:06 AM
LMF never replied to any of my emails.

:rolleyes:

This is true for many O/S business' Simon.

Hence why I don't even bother wasting my time emailing, I always phone call and speak to them direct.......costs more, but if you keep it sweet and short, it's not that much at all and you find out everything you need to know straight away :)

LMF do supply to us in Aust. give em a call ;)

skulless
10th October 2007, 10:44 AM
i've emailed dave and gosh he is quick. he replied and said it's hard for him to ship to us because of the postage cost. but he will find out for me anyway just in case im happy to pay for it. the eibach springs are about 11kgs :eek:

poita
10th October 2007, 11:01 AM
if you are after eibachs in aus seriously just buy locally
i just rang around every suspension place in town and asked if they could get them for me.

skulless
10th October 2007, 03:08 PM
yeah i would have thought so too. i rang up quite a fair few places and most of them recommended kings over eibach :eek:, they said kings are awesome and dont need to change the shock, i just started to laugh when they said that:D . only place to tell me the diff is GSA and 3 point services for mercedes next to my company.

Wraith
10th October 2007, 03:17 PM
They'll say that to you because the Kings are cheaper and therefore easier to sell.....if they mention the price of the Eibachs to most people who don't know much about them, they'll get a shock and buy nothing....

Depending how low you go, it is reccomemded, but not necessary to change shocks when changing springs, unless they're fairly worn out.

poita
10th October 2007, 04:23 PM
skulless dont worry i had the same response
my usual reply was "i dont want shit springs that will sag in 12 mths and handle like shit."
most where taken back by that lol
the place i bought mine wasnt the cheapest in town, but they looked are me service and sales wise.
i tend to spend that little extra for a bit of service, it dont friggin hurt.

skulless
11th October 2007, 12:54 PM
yeah i know mate. i just got quoted for 60 pounds for my shipping. and with all the items im getting as well, it still works out to be cheaper than just the spring over here.

anyone know if i can lower my car without the bodykit yet? :confused:

JR
11th October 2007, 01:49 PM
i just tried buying the lockable tyre valve cover thingys from them, but i received an email saying they won't process international orders!?!?!? WTF!! :eek:

ain't that suck :mad:

SIMid
11th October 2007, 06:43 PM
i just tried buying the lockable tyre valve cover thingys from them, but i received an email saying they won't process international orders!?!?!? WTF!! :eek:

They must have their favourites. :rolleyes:

EL BURITO
11th October 2007, 06:48 PM

email Dave back saying your on here

JR
11th October 2007, 08:47 PM
its alright - i bought my lockable valve covers from elsewhere. :p

their loss, not mine. :boohoo:

skulless
11th October 2007, 10:47 PM
thats what i did, i send in a general sales enquiry and got back saying they wont ship to au.

then i send another one directly to dave mentioning opelaus and straight away said he will post here depending on what kind of parts :)

skulless
13th October 2007, 05:34 PM
seriously now i know why all of you recommended dave, he is the fastest person to reply emails. all our communication was done over emails and he just got back to me and he will ship the parts to me once i have paid him thru paypal. this guy is awesome. too bad he cant ship those front grilles over here