PDA

View Full Version : Hi all.....

cocacola
20th September 2007, 10:54 PM
hi guys, i will have my Astra 3D SRI next month.
Astra......a very nice looking car :)

EL BURITO
20th September 2007, 10:58 PM
Hello.

wat color ?

cocacola
20th September 2007, 11:01 PM
sexy black :D

EL BURITO
20th September 2007, 11:21 PM
sexy black :D
i will see if you are still saying that next year

bornwild
20th September 2007, 11:25 PM
i will see if you are still saying that next year

Im with burito on this. I know, cause I have a 'sexy black' 3door astra too.

cocacola
20th September 2007, 11:39 PM
Im with burito on this. I know, cause I have a 'sexy black' 3door astra too.

i am currently driving a black camry sportivo, 3 years old now but still as sexy as 3 years ago lol

btm
21st September 2007, 08:59 AM
welcome to the site champ and congrats on the purchase! :)

Black Nugget
23rd September 2007, 02:04 PM
sexy when clean, mildly arousing when not......especially after rain.

Still it's a good colour if you like writing messages on your car to other people.

Vectracious
24th September 2007, 03:19 PM
I miss my black Vectra - I don't miss seeing the damn thing dirty 2 days after I washed it... :(

Welcome to the site cocacola! :D

Tfer
24th September 2007, 03:26 PM
Welcome to Opelaus cocacola.... enjoy your time keeping your sexy black ride clean... I so do not miss the black AH Astra I had for a year :rolleyes:

entice
24th September 2007, 03:59 PM
Welcome to the site and congrats!

I must say, after a life of silver cars only (6 of them in a row) I purchased an astra in Silver Lightning... nice colour.. and isnt too hard to keep clean. Picked up the new car last week, and it's moonland (thought that id Silver lightning wasnt too bad, a few shades darker wont be a hassle)... lovely colour, but I think our next car will be silver again... (2 astra AH's, one in silver Lightning, and one in Moonland... cant remember which one I have the keys to in teh morning...)...

not even a week on, and the Moonland looks... filthy....

I love the black ones... but Given that the only time the cars get washed is when the dealer does it pre-delivery, or when I get the time and inclination (use to be a weekly ritual for me prior to water restrictions), I think I will be going back to silver....

But Black....real sexy when clean!

PaulyJ
25th September 2007, 11:13 PM
Welcome to OpelAus.
As much as I love my black car, and black cars in particular, they're a pain in the ass to keep clean. Mine is dirty only a few days after I wash it, and it looks worse than what it really is.
However I agree with the others, when clean, black cars look awesome.

Congrats on the new car. Post up some pics when you get a chance.

Greggy
26th September 2007, 06:52 PM
Welcome aboard Cocacola - plenty to see & do while your here !!

Love black cars, but get soooooooooo dusty very quickly and show up the slightest water marks etc - if you love washing, polishing & waxing, black is the way forward ;)

enjoy yr stay !