PDA

View Full Version : Club Holden

01CDsedan
15th June 2004, 07:33 PM
Has anyone else registered their cars with Club Holden yet? I got an email from Holden about it today - basically you put in your car details and get access to various bits of information. In return I guess Holden gets your details so they can try and sell you another car.

I'm hoping that because they ask you to nominate your preferred dealer, I might be able to somehow score an invite to the local preview night for the Astra H - got to go to the one for the VT (about a month before it was on sale) because my parents owned a VP at the time, so it might be possible.

Dee
15th June 2004, 07:34 PM
hmm yeah i got that email...... i havent sigend up... im not interested in more shit mail

anicorsa
15th June 2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah, i can wait a month to see a car..

Anonymous
15th June 2004, 08:37 PM
I haven't got that E-mail Yet :?

I went to the Officail Releases of the VT,VX. The VX Release I drove the New Maloo on the Cat Walk and took the Motoring Mag. Guys for a Flying lap of Lang Lang Proving Ground :twisted:

The Sentinel
16th June 2004, 12:17 AM
I get enough spam as it is... :wink:

DrDevil
17th June 2004, 12:18 PM
hmm

online manuals could be useful, if it has a seach feature that is. it takes me forever to find something in my printed manual.

anicorsa
17th June 2004, 01:35 PM
Do you guys reckon that the new astra will be at the Sydney Motor Show this year?