PDA

View Full Version : Zodiacs - Does anyone really care?

Rhino
15th June 2004, 03:56 PM
1. Just wondering if anyone agreed with me that the useless little zodiac sign under the avatar wasn't actually providing me with any useful information.

If people want to know how old we are, fine, but a zodiac. Leave it to Zena Star Woman.

2. On another note. How about a field for users Real Name? As more of us get to know each other we'd probably rather use that than a nick?

Comments?

dug74
15th June 2004, 04:06 PM
Sounds good Ryan :wink:

Is it me or does your zodiac resemble a sanitary pad....hence they called it Libra :lol:

Turblue
15th June 2004, 04:11 PM
It's part of a birthday mod that I added.

If anyone wants to rescript the php for this forum for a real name, feel free..!! There are a 101 great things that could be added. If you have the knowledge to help, then please let me know.

I don't have enough time to study php and have a life as well.

InsaneAsylum
15th June 2004, 09:24 PM
there's a lot you can tell from a zodiac sign, for instance rhino, you are a fun loving and easy going person who makes others want to spend time with you, making you a perfect host for a party. The scales do have a problem with decision-making and you have a tendency to change your mind often.

on the other hand, I am reliable. I have a need for security and have no problems holding jobs or friendships. I am a "doer" and don't procrastinate when something needs to get done. The sign of the "Bull" also has a stubborn side and can have problems communicating, which can cause conflict in relationships. I am also known to be sarcastic.

Anonymous
15th June 2004, 09:53 PM
Go the Taurian's.... i dont believe in any of that crap... but that is soooo me..... Go the 2nd of may crew!... there's a few of us here!

The Godfather
16th June 2004, 12:00 AM
i propose to change the forum name in Capricorn club wile 90% of the member was born the 1st of gen 1970 8)

RK
16th June 2004, 08:59 AM
I like the zodiacs.

Rhino
16th June 2004, 09:49 AM
there's a lot you can tell from a zodiac sign, for instance rhino, you are a fun loving and easy going person who makes others want to spend time with you, making you a perfect host for a party. The scales do have a problem with decision-making and you have a tendency to change your mind often.

YOU'RE AN IDIOT!! I think, but then again, you seem like a pretty nice bloke, but you did disagree with me that one time...

Hey you're right! I do have a problem with decision making.

Doug! Ease up on the female sanitary jokes. I might just have to virtually kick your arse! But you seem like a nice bloke too...

Argh, it's happening again! Damn Librans

InsaneAsylum
16th June 2004, 05:03 PM
hehehe good for a laugh :mrgreen:

YuSuF
17th June 2004, 04:03 PM
Zodiacs are like COOOL mannnnn :mrgreen:

FlySri
17th June 2004, 04:17 PM
I've just grown this strange twitch every time people talk about zodiac'z *twitch* thanks to my new supervisor that's an unstable nutter!! :screwy: