PDA

View Full Version : POLL What badges should we get

Slimcraigie
5th September 2007, 03:20 AM
If I were to get hold of some badges what should they be & what cars ???

This doesn't mean I'm gonna start pricing loads of stuff up for people....

But I would be interested to know what peoples needs are before I commit to listing any items :-)

This is just a survey at the moment and may come to nothing, but if it does then the sale will be in the same format as last time including postage in AUD, what you would need is access to a paypal account and be prepared to wait 7-10 working days for anything to arrive from me in the UK.

Thanks for taking part, any replies might be a bit hit and miss due to my ongoing work commitments but I will be on here at least once a day (hopefully)

MK
5th September 2007, 06:25 AM
Interested in Astra H 5dr Opel front badge, wheel cap badges and new design OPC badges...

SIMid
5th September 2007, 08:26 AM
What about Irmscher items Slim?

btm
5th September 2007, 10:30 AM
get a bucket load of everything... i'm sure it'll all sell :D

oneightoo
5th September 2007, 01:07 PM
get calibra badges

USC
5th September 2007, 03:53 PM
I am interested in front opel badge, rear opel badge, wheel cap opel badges, and steerin opel badge(if available..but I have a feeling that I will need a new steering wheel:eek: ).

Also, do they sell the engine cover opel badge?

I have a spare astra badge for the Ah astra(3dr or 5 dr) if anyone is interested, pls let me know. cost price $35, selling $20.

CJB
5th September 2007, 04:21 PM
I am after an Opel front grill for an Astra H 3dr (yes i know its not a badge), i thought id try and see if it is possible to get it through you. Also OPC badge's

NOTE* This is Ishley...... damn thing signing in under crispins name

Bill_G
5th September 2007, 04:24 PM
If I were to get hold of some badges what should they be & what cars ???OPC door badges, OPEL name badge, Opel Blitz, all to fit facelift series Vectra B hatchbacks, and identical to the badges which you were selling about 6 months ago. I bought some from you previously but need to buy another set as I'll soon be acquiring yet another Vectra B hatch, this time a 2001 facelift model.

Huhness
5th September 2007, 05:07 PM
Astra G Grills!

xplosv57
5th September 2007, 05:31 PM
I'm after Astra G front grille and rear badge!!!

CJB
5th September 2007, 05:36 PM
I am after an Opel front grill for an Astra H 3dr (yes i know its not a badge), i thought id try and see if it is possible to get it through you. Also OPC badge's

NOTE* This is Ishley...... damn thing signing in under crispins name
hahahaha

I want the same, or an Irmscher grill - I would deposit the $$$ into your acct for it asap.

poita
5th September 2007, 05:48 PM
get calibra badges

wat he says

kuruptz
6th September 2007, 11:00 AM
Astra AH 3 dr FRONT GRILLE, and rear badge, wheel caps and steering wheel badge if possible.

immenotu
7th September 2007, 10:33 AM
'01 Corsa C front and rear blitz badges, "opel" and "corsa" words for rear.