PDA

View Full Version : Seat Covers HOLDEN OPEL CALIBRA ASTRA VECTRA BARINA

kaoshunter
18th August 2007, 09:49 PM
I came across these on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Seat-Covers-HOLDEN-OPEL-CALIBRA-ASTRA-VECTRA-BARINA_W0QQitemZ260149034213QQihZ016QQcategoryZ438 09QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

They look awesome but does anybody know anything about these (for example someone has them, knows some that has them) I'm interested but what to know wear and tear and stuff like that before I decide on buying them

imay
19th August 2007, 01:17 PM
Seen these advertised in other places before. Photos make it all look nice, and I'm not saying they would be no good . . . . but I'd have to physically see them on seats to judge the fit and quality (not photos); and I'd be negotiating a price for them to do the install on my seats as well. That way, any problems have to be addressed before they get paid. I've had enough trouble in past making multi-fit fabric/lambswool covers fit on seats before.
Don't forget allowance for side air bags if you've got them, as well.

kaoshunter
19th August 2007, 06:44 PM
Seen these advertised in other places before. Photos make it all look nice, and I'm not saying they would be no good . . . . but I'd have to physically see them on seats to judge the fit and quality (not photos); and I'd be negotiating a price for them to do the install on my seats as well. That way, any problems have to be addressed before they get paid. I've had enough trouble in past making multi-fit fabric/lambswool covers fit on seats before.
Don't forget allowance for side air bags if you've got them, as well.

Yeah I agree with the picture business, and I would definately get them to install, that way if they stuff up its their problem then

MK
19th August 2007, 07:44 PM
also, the pictures are of sports seats...if you have a standard Astra seat it will not make any differance in appearance (i presume)

shince
20th August 2007, 02:19 PM
i like i like,want some for my calli