PDA

View Full Version : Holden Badges

anasta-cabrio
10th August 2007, 09:47 PM
Hi to all :)

Iam searching for holden badges to change my cabrio from Opel to Holden !

I am looking especialy for this Badge and i believe that is from the Monaro...
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/1700/holdenbadgeac2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Is there a way to buy 2 of this badges or they are limited edition and only for the Monaro?

Thanks in advance ;)

xplosv57
10th August 2007, 09:51 PM
That badge is actually from the Holden Caprice, maybe try Ebay (australian one) or maybe a forum member who works for Holden can help you out!!!

MatsHolden
10th August 2007, 09:52 PM
That badge is actually from the Statesman not the Monaro. The Statesman is the long wheelbase luxury variant of the Commodore.

anasta-cabrio
10th August 2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks m8's ;)

Can someone find it from ebay and post the url? Cause i m not used to with ebay things :o:o and it shows so many different things except this badge :confused:

Or if someone can get 2 of them i will buy them from him (money transfer and then post it to me !)

How much they cost? Any1 knows?

MatsHolden
10th August 2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks m8's ;)

Can someone find it from ebay and post the url? Cause i m not used to with ebay things :o:o and it shows so many different things except this badge :confused:

Or if someone can get 2 of them i will buy them from him (money transfer and then post it to me !)

How much they cost? Any1 knows?

You'd be looking at about $70AUD for 2.

USC
11th August 2007, 12:04 AM
Hi mate, do you have an email address? PM me and I can try help you get two of them. Where are you located?

RobCDX
11th August 2007, 12:56 PM
LoL i got ripped off then! i got badged by some prick and so i replaced the lion badge on the back of my car... holden charged $70 for the single rear lion badge.

USC
11th August 2007, 04:01 PM
Astra badges usually cost a lot more as they are imported from germany. Yeh, I reckon u got ripped off thought as the AH rear badge cost $59.

RobCDX
12th August 2007, 11:43 AM
but arent the ah badges larger than the ts ones?

all i can say is that holden know how to make money!

USC
12th August 2007, 12:15 PM
yeh, the AH rear badge is about 68mm I think. But it does not have locating lugs...only double sided tape. May be they charged you extra for labour...Holden sure does know how to make money...haha

RobCDX
12th August 2007, 12:29 PM
yeah the ts badge has the locating lugs, but i installed it myself.... the damn badge alone was $70 >_<

USC
12th August 2007, 12:57 PM
R u serious?? I think you should ask for a refund!! which dealership did you go to?$70 is awfully expensive.

RobCDX
12th August 2007, 11:39 PM
i went to the metro holden at thebarton in adelaide! i was like WTF $70!?!?!
but i "needed" the badge

USC
13th August 2007, 11:07 AM
well, if you need badges again, let me know as I can get them trade price in melbourne....:)