PDA

View Full Version : Holden Customer Feedback Suvey - New Car Pick Up

spikeyboy22
6th August 2007, 07:02 PM
Hey guys,

Well I picked up the news Astra SRi Turbo and I love it, I will write about it soon ... I have bought a couple of new cars before, a ford and a mazda but this pick up and follow up call from the delaer was a bit different, now dont get me wrong I love the car, never had a big problem witht he delaer, But at pick up showed me a copy of the Holden Survey that would be sent to me and also the delaer survey and explained that they very important more the Holden One and normally of people get good service dont send it back, and it would really help the salesman who sold me the car, car was delivered by soemone else.

Then I got the follow up call from the salesman who sold me the car ... how is the ca, getting lots of looks 'did the other salesman explain the importance of the survey, it wen likt this , yes he did, I only ask people who feel that are 100% happy but to put it down and send it back, it is very important for me and the delaer, even if we get 99.9% Holden are not happy and will dock my pay ... It was a bit sad really because he was on his knees pleading for a 100 % result and this was after I said I did not have a good experience with some people in the delaership...

Now I am not dumb and I know that holden do not pay him, but doe she get a bonus if comes back 100% , what would happen either way I would liek to know...

Even reminded me serval times I got a good deal I think to make me feel guilty ... what does everyone else think...

bornwild
6th August 2007, 07:51 PM
**** him, give him 10%.

low astra
6th August 2007, 08:46 PM
**** him give him 1% and lodge a complaint that you got harrased after they didnt like you saying the service could have being better

xplosv57
6th August 2007, 08:47 PM
Hahaha wouldve been good if u knew this before putting your money down, then u couldve got a big discount on the car!!!!

Alix
6th August 2007, 10:00 PM
Cripes - I didn't send mine back at all. I'm an evil, evil person...

Red AH SRI T
7th August 2007, 08:31 AM
A lot of dealerships have their salespeoples bonuses attached as to whether or not they get a good PDS (Purchase and Delivery Survey) score.

Just be honest, thats all you can no. But also remember that this does reflect on the Salesperson.

Question 3 is the most inmportant one and the one the salespersons bonus will be linked to. If your happy with him, give him 100% on that one and if ur unhappy with someone else in the dealership note it in writing and by scoring the apppropriate section.

MitchSRi
7th August 2007, 10:14 PM
Was it a dealer in Sydney, Western Syd in particular?

Just out of interest at all.

I gave my dealer/sales guy top marks because he was a champion and took the time to explain everything in the car to me at pickup and called a few days later to ask if I was happy with it (only mention of the survey was when I picked it up), and he deserved top marks (for the joy this lil SRi brings me every time I drive it!) :D

Tfer
7th August 2007, 10:44 PM
Hey guys,

Well I picked up the news Astra SRi Turbo and I love it, I will write about it soon ... I have bought a couple of new cars before, a ford and a mazda but this pick up and follow up call from the delaer was a bit different, now dont get me wrong I love the car, never had a big problem witht he delaer, But at pick up showed me a copy of the Holden Survey that would be sent to me and also the delaer survey and explained that they very important more the Holden One and normally of people get good service dont send it back, and it would really help the salesman who sold me the car, car was delivered by soemone else.

Then I got the follow up call from the salesman who sold me the car ... how is the ca, getting lots of looks 'did the other salesman explain the importance of the survey, it wen likt this , yes he did, I only ask people who feel that are 100% happy but to put it down and send it back, it is very important for me and the delaer, even if we get 99.9% Holden are not happy and will dock my pay ... It was a bit sad really because he was on his knees pleading for a 100 % result and this was after I said I did not have a good experience with some people in the delaership...

Now I am not dumb and I know that holden do not pay him, but doe she get a bonus if comes back 100% , what would happen either way I would liek to know...

Even reminded me serval times I got a good deal I think to make me feel guilty ... what does everyone else think...

Ask the salesperson what their bonus would be, and what percentage they will give you for giving them a 100% score.

My 2 cents.......... dog eat dog world out there!