PDA

View Full Version : Windscreen Cracks Repairer

XXX-1.8T
8th June 2004, 05:27 PM
On Sunday when i went to the OPH Opel Cruise my A3 copped a stone which caused a crack the size of a 5c piece on my windscreen (some of u saw it )

Anyways i called one of my mates from O'brien which funnily enough teaches the glaziers how to remove these types of cracks, so he told me his the best i could get 8)

Anyways he fixed it and its totally amazing not a single mark im soo happy!

It cost me $50 which he says Obriens usually charges $78 and he also got rid of some other little chips on my screen as well :)

He has his own machine which he brought with him from Europe (costs around $6k!)

Im so amazed and happy the cracks gone cos it really made me upset :twisted:

if anyone wants his details pm me and ill give to u 8)

cheers
Costa...

My04SRi
8th June 2004, 06:04 PM
Can he get rid of the stone chips on the bonnet?

XXX-1.8T
8th June 2004, 08:13 PM
nah he just does glass :lol:

RAiMA
8th June 2004, 09:36 PM
Can he extend the discounted price of $50 to us? ;)

XXX-1.8T
8th June 2004, 09:46 PM
ring and u will see ;)

MiksOpel
10th June 2004, 09:05 PM
i'll plug clearview in riverstone - near windsor

dude was a top block, i stopped by but he was out on the road, dropped by to pick up something while i was there, and he said he'll fix my chip,
In no time, he had it done , it started to rain, so he helped me take off the windscreen wiper, and taped up the fixed glass, gave me a razor and told me how to finish it off, if not, he said to come back and he'll do it.

for just under $50
Top Service - - Yellow Pages

Vectracious
11th June 2004, 10:15 AM
When I copped a stone on the western ring road a couple of years ago, I called Novus - only because Telstra has their fleet contracted out to them for windscreen repairs and Dad has used them before in his company cars. $30 later and all thats left is a tiny little mark that you can only see if you look for it.