PDA

View Full Version : Window Tint In sydney.

Shaun
11th June 2007, 09:10 PM
Anyone know of any good places to have window tint done at? Price isnt to much of an issue.

Vectra V6
11th June 2007, 09:28 PM
I got the VXR done at Instant Windscreen at Parramatta just last week. They did a great job with a premium 35% tint. There is a voucher on their website for $25 off full tints. I think they may have an outlet at chatswood but check their website. http://www.instantwin.com.au/

I take it you finally got the car?

dustbug
11th June 2007, 10:17 PM
I got mine done at Solace, i beleive it is now called Tint-A-Car, got the midnight express tints, probs heard the adds on the radio, i'm pretty happy with them!

Shaun
11th June 2007, 10:17 PM
As of 10 am tomorrow morning i will have it. Do both tint right to very top of the glass?

Vectra V6
12th June 2007, 12:03 AM
As of 10 am tomorrow morning i will have it. Do both tint right to very top of the glass?

Its about 1-2mm from the top of the glass, you barely notice it.....

Shaun
12th June 2007, 12:20 AM
Cool... im going to ring around tomorrow to get some qoutes. i did ask for them to be put in the deal but its not on the contract. they may be done tomorrow when i pick it up but today at 1pm they werent they may get done early tomorrow morn. if not then i will get them done else were.

SSS_Hoon
12th June 2007, 10:08 AM
we used mt cool i think it was in penrith area was a decent price too.

SSS_Hoon

Shaun
12th June 2007, 10:36 AM
Cheers Damian. Do you have a number for them?

SSS_Hoon
12th June 2007, 01:21 PM
yeah will give it to you when i get home.

they are mobile too so that might be usefull to ya.

SSS_Hoon

mr corsa
12th June 2007, 09:00 PM
we used mr cool i think it was in penrith area was a decent price too.

SSS_Hoon

free advice shaun mr cool is f.u.c.k.e.n wanka he damaged two windows($1200 to be replaced) on my car(mind you the car was one day old ) and the tint started to bubble after a week

but i recomend sol ace penrith(borec rd) any day the tint on my shitter(pulsar) was fuc.ked when i bought it the owner gave me a shit load of reciepts for the car mind you i found one for the tinting and it had life time warranty on it so i took it back after 10years and the replaced it for free only had to pay for labour which was stuff all

Mainframe_Module
4th July 2007, 05:22 PM
solartint in caringbah.

had both my yarii and my mums magna done, their metalised films are great. get the legal darkest pure black ones.

ill never have a car without it, well worth the money imo.