PDA

View Full Version : More Vectra Stuff

ZC_74
5th June 2007, 07:27 AM
Ok, I've made it pretty clear that I love my current car. If we are not going to get the facelift but possibly get the 'D' then I have to brutally honest and say that at the moment I won't be buying an 'Opel' when it comes time for me to change. The pics of the 'D', I'm sorry, don't do anything for me.

The red one doesn't look too bad but the silver one just ruins it. It looks like a design that BMW had for their current 3 series and then discarded it.

Vectracious
5th June 2007, 08:17 AM
It looks like a GM-DAT car rather something Opel would bring out. Don't be surprised if the Astra I/Mk VI has similar design.

btm
5th June 2007, 08:43 AM
red one looks good, but the silver one looks like the shape of the new merc a bit

ope126
5th June 2007, 08:50 AM
It has the profile of the Lexus IS250, which is a nice car! :D

Calibrated
5th June 2007, 10:35 AM
still has more character than a vw jetta.

stevedee3
5th June 2007, 09:38 PM
I can't remember where I found it, but I really like this photo (photochop?):

bornwild
5th June 2007, 09:47 PM
stevedee3
That looks suspiciously like a photoshop of a Mazda 6

Vectracious
5th June 2007, 10:06 PM
The roofline at the back doors of the red one is way too low - most people would be smacking their heads getting in. The silver one is actually just a computer pic of a mule going round the Ring without all the camouflage, so its going to be the most "correct" pic.

I think it would be good to see in the flesh (hopefully Holden will bring it over) - pics (especially com-gens) sometimes dont do the car justice. I just hope they are wrong about that Bangle-ised Boot!!

dustbug
5th June 2007, 10:09 PM
red one looks good, but the silver one looks like the shape of the new merc a bit

I was just looking at those photos, especially the silver one, and first thoughts were, hmmmmmm a hint of a Mercedes CLS.........

but someone beat me too it!