PDA

View Full Version : got a new car - sort of

kojarena
31st May 2007, 07:27 PM
Well

my wife got a new job - back in the workforce after 3 years home with our young one. The role is with a local government body and it comes with a full private use car.

Unfortunately we are getting the old car from the predecessory which is a Ford Fairmont but its only 6 mths old. Cant complain for about the same price as a tank of juice each week.

That leaves us with one too many cars. I have the Veccy which is coming to the end of its lease in November but which I need to keep till then to make the payout worthwhile so that leaves the Astra Wagon which has to be sold.

Have seen a few advertised on carsales for what appear to be high prices. Our is an auto cdx Aug 05 wagon in silver lightning with just under 19,000klms.

Any ideas on pricing? I was thinking of listing for $22.5k or thereabouts. You can see photos in this thread here...

http://www.opelaus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11633

thanks

EL BURITO
31st May 2007, 07:46 PM
done a serch probly go 22K as you say and make it know it has heated leather and is top of range

bornwild
3rd June 2007, 12:37 PM
done a serch probly go 22K as you say and make it know it has heated leather and is top of range

Only the coupe has heated leather, sports, seats. :cool: