PDA

View Full Version : Opel stuff on ebay,

maloo97
20th May 2007, 07:42 PM
Hey guys there is a user on ebay selling opel stuff just wondering if they are a member on here. username is astrat03.

It's all good either way i shall be buying some stuff.

Cheers.

Snotty
20th May 2007, 08:36 PM
she is a member but doesnt visit often, sometimes can be found on team opel via pm.
very trust worth and professional, you'll have no problem :)

Bill_G
20th May 2007, 09:55 PM
Hey guys there is a user on ebay selling opel stuff just wondering if they are a member on here. username is astrat03.

It's all good either way i shall be buying some stuff.

Cheers.I've dealt with this person previously and have had nothing but good service from them (I think they're actually based in SA). Delivery was extremely fast and the quality of the item I purchased (Opel grille to suit Vectra B) was first class. You're quite safe dealing with them. ;)

MK
20th May 2007, 11:15 PM
same here - purchased couple of items. Good eBay seller.

blueraven
21st May 2007, 12:18 AM
be careful of a guy selling some astra stuff called "fairdinkumnet" ....

he bids on his own stuff to increase the price with an alternate account, so if he doesnt get what he wants for it he just outbids you and then re-lists the item later. Its a big ebay no-no, and quite unfair. (especially when he tells you it cost him twice the price it costs brand new from the shops!)

maloo97
21st May 2007, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the thumbs up guys :D

Bill_G
21st May 2007, 05:32 AM
be careful of a guy selling some astra stuff called "fairdinkumnet" ....

he bids on his own stuff to increase the price with an alternate account, so if he doesnt get what he wants for it he just outbids you and then re-lists the item later. Its a big ebay no-no, and quite unfair. (especially when he tells you it cost him twice the price it costs brand new from the shops!)It's not just a big no-no, it's also quite illegal and if he's caught at it, he'll be NARUed immediately. If you have evidence that this fellow is involved in shill bidding, it is your responsibility to inform ebay of your suspicions, especially now that once an item reaches a certain amount, the bidders' names are hidden, and they simply become known as "Bidder 1", "Bidder 2". etc.

Same thing with these dogs who sell items cheaply but charge wll over the odds for postage. This is usually blatant fee evasion and is frowned upon big-time by ebay. If you see evidence of that you need to inform ebay as well. The place has become a den of thieves lately, and it's becoming increasingly difficult to separate the honest sellers from the crooks. :(

blueraven
21st May 2007, 03:12 PM
yeah he has a something he is calling a stage 1 racing kit from reagal in the uk. it doesnt exist...then he said it cost well over 1200 pounds.. well what he is selling i can get brand new for about 1300 dollars(and regal do sell something similar..but for 400 pounds!).

the bid ended at $900, to someone with only a handful of feedbakc..and low and behold its back up again with the original seller. Which is funny because i made an offer to the guy who won, and his response was quite similar to the original guy ;).

any its back up again and i will bid even less than last time, i just hope someone doesnt get the shaft from him.

gman
22nd May 2007, 08:46 PM
saw this and this looked so dodgey!!!!!!!!!!

If he paid GBP1200, then he's an idiot and got ripped off...

My guess is though he's just full of S*#T!!!!!!!

Now he's listed it as a buy it now for AUD$1800!!!!!

JOKE!!!!!

POW00A
23rd May 2007, 03:04 PM
Has any one seen vauxhall stuff on ebay like grills and badges and stuff

blueraven
23rd May 2007, 03:35 PM
saw this and this looked so dodgey!!!!!!!!!!

If he paid GBP1200, then he's an idiot and got ripped off...

My guess is though he's just full of S*#T!!!!!!!

Now he's listed it as a buy it now for AUD$1800!!!!!

JOKE!!!!!

I know mate, and i told him so ;) :D

he had it on there for buy it now $2500 the first time, $1800 would prolly be what all that stuff is worth brand new, but not secondhand!!
SInce he didnt get waht he wanted last time (and did the illegal/dodgy thing of bidding on his own item) i want him to relist it and hopefully its sells for nothing (er..preferably to me, anyone want the bodykit? :P ) to teach him a lesson.

gman
23rd May 2007, 04:34 PM
He sounds like a total know jockey!!!!!!

As you said...hope he gets $250 for it......$2500, $1800 or whatever....Total joke!!!! :)

PS: Just noticed, its gone from a $1800 buy it now to a $998 buy it now price!!!

Think ebay might had had a word to him too... ;)

maloo97
23rd May 2007, 04:58 PM
that stuff is is down to $998.00 now lol massive drop from $1800.
Also that was the same dude that when he first posted it up forsale he used slyopels car as a pic.