PDA

View Full Version : Is Gildo still around ?

maloo97
7th May 2007, 05:20 PM
Just thought id post this up here cause i saw 2 cars today that looked like gildo's car. i say to cause i thought he had a black strip , different lights and a opel corsa front grill.

Found them at united holden rockdale whist trying to find a nother car for myself.

Pics and site address here.

http://vehicles.dmotorworks.com.au/unitedholdenu/search_used_xt.jsp?page=1&search_type=101&make_id=HOLDEN&model_id=Any+Model&body_id=null&trans_id=Any+Transmission&year_from=Min&year_to=Max&price_from=Min&price_to=Max&price_range=null&price_point=null&aff_range=null&region_id=null&dlr_id=WEB00111&keywords=null&veh_list_prev=&stock_no=null&back=search_del_used.jsp&detail=Y&order=A&order_by=A

Gildo
7th May 2007, 05:28 PM
yehh im still here....
the bottom car is mine ...tradded it in couple of months ago ...
but the top car....damnnnn they coppied me:)

i have a white astra coupe now, got a couple of nice things planned, but still pretty stock atm so no pics

maloo97
7th May 2007, 05:33 PM
yehh im still here....
the bottom car is mine ...tradded it in couple of months ago ...
but the top car....damnnnn they coppied me:)

i have a white astra coupe now, got a couple of nice things planned, but still pretty stock atm so no pics

So has it still got all the gear on it from best mufflers ?
Also if you dont mind me asking how much did they trade it for?
pm me if you like ?

oneightoo
7th May 2007, 06:00 PM
buying another car dave? 2 aint enough?

want another red cali?

maloo97
7th May 2007, 08:07 PM
buying another car dave? 2 aint enough?

want another red cali?

Lol Nah 2 cars are enough. In a few months i will get rid of the astra G and get something else. though a nother cali did cross my mind. lol
But then thats 2 red cali's lol.

Soz guys off topic again. ahhh.

Charlatan
7th May 2007, 08:19 PM
Interested in how much you got trade in too. Was offered $10k for my 03 SRi with 25km. Seemed a little low.

EL BURITO
7th May 2007, 10:51 PM
Interested in how much you got trade in too. Was offered $10k for my 03 SRi with 25km. Seemed a little low.
that is low i was looking at a 04 with that sort of Ks for twice that amount