PDA

View Full Version : Issues with OpelAus

PaulyJ
4th May 2007, 11:18 AM
Due the the server change, there are a few issues that have arisen.
Please post any issues you are experiencing, and I will endeavour to get them fixed asap.
I understand that some things may be annoying (re-logging in etc), but please bare with me as I get all the issues resolved.

Regards
Pauly + Admin Team

pred8r
4th May 2007, 05:00 PM
but please bare with me

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Naf
6th May 2007, 05:59 PM
Not sure where this belongs but I cant see all of the old threads? I can send scrren shots if needed...

blueraven
6th May 2007, 06:18 PM
i am sure you have seen the logging in thread...

Vectracious
6th May 2007, 06:22 PM
Not sure where this belongs but I cant see all of the old threads? I can send scrren shots if needed...

At the bottom of the screen there is a display options panel - its probably set to display threads from the last day - change that to "The Beggining" and that will display all threads.

Naf
6th May 2007, 07:48 PM
Ah - that fixed it! How blonde do I feel right now.

Tfer
8th May 2007, 10:20 PM
Opelaus appears to be missing its sense of humour :( though not sure whow you would technically fix that :o

MatsHolden
8th May 2007, 10:45 PM
Opelaus appears to be missing its sense of humour :( though not sure whow you would technically fix that :o

hmm don't think it's missing a sense of humour, just like to keep it in the relevant areas. It can become annoying when people are trying to find out some info about their cars and they come accross what people got up to Saturday night in the car related areas... lol

Tfer
9th May 2007, 07:31 AM
hmm don't think it's missing a sense of humour, just like to keep it in the relevant areas. It can become annoying when people are trying to find out some info about their cars and they come accross what people got up to Saturday night in the car related areas... lol

Oh sorry.... I was talking holistically..... sorry.... my bad :o

PaulyJ
9th May 2007, 07:03 PM
I can try and find a mod for that...
hehehe

Tfer
9th May 2007, 08:56 PM
I can try and find a mod for that...
hehehe

Thanks Pauly :D or should I be scared?

Dee
9th May 2007, 08:58 PM
like the "chef (from the muppets) mod" that wayne found.... ohh dear... that was a strange day

bok bok bok!

PaulyJ
9th May 2007, 09:15 PM
hahaha i can turn that on again... lol
and no Thomas, no need to be scared... muahaha

Tfer
9th May 2007, 09:17 PM
hahaha i can turn that on again... lol
and no Thomas, no need to be scared... muahaha

*looks left and then right* okay Pauly........ *looks left and right again*

I am not sure about the laugh though :eek:

xplosv57
10th May 2007, 05:52 PM
Wheres my sponsorship/members stuff??? I was stripped of it only after a month, and i liked seeing hidden members LOL as well as supporting Opelaus too, fix it uleh!!!!!!!!!!!!