PDA

View Full Version : Hey Every1. DArB here!

DArB
2nd May 2007, 04:38 PM
Hey Pple,

joined a few days ago and have been reading stuff on here ever since..thought I should jump on and say hi.

I got a Black Ah SRi Turbo a month or so ago.....LOV'n it!!!! Just got back from a holiday with it (7 hour drive with the windows down and the open road :D )

Been glad to see so many other people obsessed (if that's not a harsh word) with their Astra's (Opels) aswell.

Havent done anything to mine yet....not sure what to do. Def getting windows tinted soon as I get a chance.... Im sure u guys can help me out with the rest! Maybe when I see everyone else's beastes, it will make me do something.

Anywho....G'day! Hope to chat to ya'll soon

DArB (Melbourne)

EL BURITO
2nd May 2007, 05:31 PM
hi mate your in a active state too

white line rear sway bar as a 1st mod mady

MatsHolden
2nd May 2007, 05:35 PM
Hey mate, welcome. Make sure you join the Victorian opelaus forum too http://vic.opelaus.com/forum/ where everything happening in Victoria is. You just missed out on our weekend at DECA, had two AH SRi Turbos showing their stuff. Hope to see you at an event soon!

Cheers
Mat (Vic Admin)

oneightoo
2nd May 2007, 05:48 PM
welcome to the forum and the club dude :D

xplosv57
2nd May 2007, 06:32 PM
Welcome on board mate, as Mat said, join up to the Vic forum too, hope to meet you and see your ride at a cruise down the track!!!!!!!!

skinny84
2nd May 2007, 08:57 PM
g'day m8 and welcome to the opelasu site. every one here is a gr8 help, i hope u enjoy ur stay.

PaulyJ
2nd May 2007, 10:12 PM
Welcome to the site. You'll find all the info you need here, and if its not here, we'll find it for you.
As Mat and Steve said, join the Vic forums for some local fun.
Where abouts in Vic are you?

DArB
3rd May 2007, 09:35 AM
Hey Guys/Girls,

Thanks for the welcome....ev eryone seems nice and friendly and helpful. Lov'n this site already!!!

Im liv'n in SE Melbourne.

Looking forward to chatt'n with you all. I'll have to get some pics of my ride...although it's prob the same as everyone else's stardard SRi T.

Thanks again for the welcome!!!

Brad

Tfer
3rd May 2007, 09:37 AM
Welcome Brad to Opelaus..... lots of stuff on the Turbos here, and yes we are quite affectionate towards our Opels :D

Calibrated
3rd May 2007, 10:41 AM
Opelize it! cant have it being forced to live its life with holden basges in ut now can you? lol..

welcome to the forum, and yes, we love our opels very much.

btm
3rd May 2007, 10:45 AM
welcome brad, congrats on the purchase!

Ishley
3rd May 2007, 02:55 PM
Welcome!! WOOT another AH SRiT owner :D

xplosv57
3rd May 2007, 06:51 PM
S/E suburbs ehhh.... so am i, so ill have to keep my eyes peeled for ya!!!!!!!! Definetely look forwars to seeing the beast out in the town!!!!

CNBLU
3rd May 2007, 11:36 PM
welcome and enjoy your stay.

there are alot of us in the south east of melbourne eyyy;)