PDA

View Full Version : a VERY lucky commodore driver

pred8r
28th April 2007, 11:19 PM
Power went out today for 7hrs, heres why.
No one injured.........yet........alleged drug influenced 18yo driver 'borrowed' sisters car for the afternoon.
Hit the gutter back near second power pole in pic1 and went sideways into pole just near car.
Car was travelling towards camera in pic1. Flames were from fuel tank initially, then rest of the car slowly went up.
Had glass in my driveway and under my car on the front lawn (about 25m). Next door, in direction car was heading, had a taillight (about 40m).

Somehow the Sub got ejected from the car and was on the ground about 8m away. My guess was it was in the parcel shelf.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/Pred8r/crash1.jpg

http://users.bigpond.net.au/Pred8r/crash2.jpg

http://users.bigpond.net.au/Pred8r/crash3.jpg

OzRodent
29th April 2007, 12:49 AM
Ouch!!!!!!!!

Charlatan
29th April 2007, 09:02 AM
Good news that the pole wasnt damaged.

pred8r
29th April 2007, 09:13 AM
he put a slight lean on it, shorted and disconnected some wires, pole top caught fire, blew up the streetlight and knocked bigpond out for 11hrs.

They had to check the next 3 poles in both directions for damage too.

InsaneAsylum
29th April 2007, 09:55 AM
where abouts is that? looks like somwhere in the western suburbs. deer park?

will you be selling the sub on ebay? ;)

JasonGilholme
29th April 2007, 10:04 AM
We had trouble with bigpong up here as well yesterday.

I wonder if this was the reason why??

shoey85
29th April 2007, 10:30 AM
one less como on the road, not a bad thing.

just luck he only took his self out

digifish
29th April 2007, 04:47 PM
...natural selection misses its chance again. :rolleyes:

pred8r
29th April 2007, 07:46 PM
The guy was a tool he flattened a crossing sign 200m prior to the accident. Im glad he's getting court time not autopsied.

The last thing I need to see, on a relaxing saturday afternoon, is someone burn or see unattached bodyparts on the road, actually id be happy to live my entire life without seeing either, ever.

Lt Ketch
29th April 2007, 09:21 PM
Vectraking wins again!

Whooped his ass!

EL BURITO
29th April 2007, 10:34 PM
how do u walk away unharmed from that ??????

Dave
30th April 2007, 01:47 AM
luck :p it is possible,

Speaking of which, therse one less nisssan on the road now :D last night some tool decided it was cool to drift out of a roundabout, any way he lost it, hit a phuew signes and a medium strip and rolled it.

Sory no happy snaps, but it was a sight to behold :angel:
Logan lee, out the front of a caltex i think. If any ones hangs around with the hoons on a sat night.

btm
30th April 2007, 08:56 AM
Somehow the Sub got ejected from the car and was on the ground about 8m away. My guess was it was in the parcel shelf.

for clearer bass bro :p

Tfer
30th April 2007, 09:15 AM
Oh dear...... wonder if he will actually learn though :rolleyes:

xplosv57
30th April 2007, 05:55 PM
Thats a big hit, the 18 yr old is very lucky to be alive, i agree much better to see them in court paying for their mistake than actually being killed in the accident!!! Hopefully they can clean themselves up and learn a valueable lesson from it!!!!!

where abouts is that? looks like somwhere in the western suburbs. deer park?

LOL how from those pics can you tell thats Deer Park or even in the western suburbs, to me it looks like any normal neighbourhood, unless youve been stalking Pred8r???

Calibrated
30th April 2007, 09:24 PM
I think he tried to race rogercordia.the lift he got from his boost, making the car slide everywhere, caused the falcoon driver to swerve out the way, and lost control