PDA

View Full Version : Turblue is retiring.

Turblue
21st March 2007, 12:37 PM
To the Good Folk of OpelAus...

After three years of running this forum, I have decided to retire, and hand in my Admin title. As of now, PaulyJ (http://www.opelaus.com/forum/member.php?u=1542) will be the person responsible for OpelAus and all subdomains. Please make sure that you contact him should you have any site issues.

I wish to thank all of the people that have made this forum a great place to roam around in. Pete, Gianni, Ryan, Paul, Christian, Glenn, and many I just can't remember. To all the people and friends I have met, I will still be here, but not in the Admin capacity, so I will not forget you. I'm sure we will meet again somewhere.

There have been many moments on OA, some good and some nasty. Overall I have very much enjoyed my time looking after this place. Many great memories.

To all of you, the People of OpelAus, the heart and soul of this community, I wish you all the best of luck. And of couse, my best wishes. Please be gentle with your new Admin as he finds his feet. I leave the role with great confidence in the continued success and growth of this wonderful site.

Cheers for now.
"Rock on...."

Wayne.

PaulyJ
21st March 2007, 01:43 PM
I'd just like to take this opportunity to thank Wayne for all the time, hard work, help and support he has given to OA and its members. Without him, I'm sure OA would not be what it is today.

I thank Wayne for giving me this opportunity and role in OA. I, like Wayne will continue to support and build OA like he did. I am open to suggestions and help from all members, and please dont hesitate in contacting me with anything.

Wayne, once again a big thank you. You are a great friend, and I'm sure we will continue to be so in the future. All the best in your endeavours, and know that you'll always be 'God' on OA :)

All the best,

Pauly