PDA

View Full Version : Car washed by half naked women??!!

aza28
20th March 2007, 10:35 PM
Who's heard about this place in Ascot or Hamilton or somewhere around there (brissy) where you can take your car to be cleaned/washed/polished by topless women :o ??

Dave
20th March 2007, 10:39 PM
hmmm, i think someone needs to tell me where this place is

Dee
20th March 2007, 10:46 PM
it's just off Sandgate Road... .... i have seen the signs a few times... around where the ICB joins it... a little closer to the city for mammory ... sorry memory

Noir
20th March 2007, 10:55 PM
I am not going to sit here and read bullshit posts portraying women as sexual objects only for body parts. If you chose to have your car washed by such a place by all means do so. Dont expect this forum to promote it.

Put your tongues away and talk about something more interesting.

PaulyJ
20th March 2007, 10:55 PM
They have a Bikini one here in Melb. Kittens Car Wash.

Ginge
20th March 2007, 10:57 PM
and u would know dee. bet u work there in ur spare time.

poita
20th March 2007, 11:00 PM
might have to come down to brissy for this :)

Dee
20th March 2007, 11:00 PM
and u would know dee. bet u work there in ur spare time.

hey, do you wanna know where it is or not?????

EL BURITO
20th March 2007, 11:21 PM
Y dont we have such a place in Perth :(

PaulyJ
20th March 2007, 11:27 PM
The one here is Melb is a bikini one only, at a really busy intersection.
Probably has caused a few accidents, but you cant properly see a skanks face from far away, so to everyone they look good, but up close... i'll wash my own car thanks.

poita
20th March 2007, 11:29 PM
Y dont we have such a place in Perth :(

im sure kay could arrange something for you burito ;)

blueraven
20th March 2007, 11:42 PM
there is a bikini one in perth laurie... a professional detailer i know was telling me about it, since he normally does heaps of seriously high end cars..he said he lost a few clients just cos they wanted the eye candy during the wash :)

But be careful, i have seen the signs for "topless car wash" a couple times, being held by flaming hot girl directing people to a particular car wash...only to find a bunch of guys then in board shorts all ready to wash your car! :D lol.

blueraven
20th March 2007, 11:45 PM
I am not going to sit here and read bullshit posts portraying women as sexual objects only for body parts. If you chose to have your car washed by such a place by all means do so. Dont expect this forum to promote it.

Put your tongues away and talk about something more interesting.

so dont read it.

this forum (as a legal entity) isnt promoting it, we are. (though i doubt anyone here has actually had it done). just the same as we all promote eibach springs, opel badging and general car enthusiasm towards all things opel.

and this forum hasnt been created to keep you interested, this thread alone has interested more than 2 dozen people.