PDA

View Full Version : Was "Bones" the biggest knob to ever join Opelaus?

one2have
20th March 2007, 07:08 PM
Just putting my two cents in.

What the hell was up this guy's crack?? He was able to push buttons I never knew existed.. Blasting people for using foglights yet promoting speeding - what was that stupid poll all about??

Anyways.. I'm done for now..

mr_sikma
20th March 2007, 07:35 PM
wonder how long this thread will last :D ???

auzvectra
20th March 2007, 07:47 PM
i hate people that use rear fog lights for no reason, but the fronts are fine ;).

EL BURITO
20th March 2007, 07:49 PM
fine if ppl want to critisise but get your facts first then respond

eg coments on the 2.2L astra saying it was all holden

maloo97
20th March 2007, 07:49 PM
The bloke was just a clown. Hence i think he got his username right.
Bone head - bone brain.

Turblue
20th March 2007, 07:53 PM
As far as I am concerned he is a tosser......

About time someone his age grew a friggin' brain. I have not time for shit like that.

InsaneAsylum
20th March 2007, 07:54 PM
i think it was an internet troll. soemone posing on the internet and purposely trying to piss people off for a reaction

Misguidedangel
20th March 2007, 07:57 PM
must've been roger cordia of the opel world

EL BURITO
20th March 2007, 07:57 PM
At 48 i thought ppl were grown up i must be wrong

EL BURITO
20th March 2007, 07:59 PM
you would seriously think after that thread the other day about police reading forums ppl would be a little more well careful

one2have
20th March 2007, 08:00 PM
i think it was an internet troll. soemone posing on the internet and purposely trying to piss people off for a reaction

Yeah you're probably right. I mean its one thing presenting a well constructed argument and another using shit like "...didn't your daddy hug you enough when you were a kid".

Calibrated
20th March 2007, 08:02 PM
bonehead is an utter moron, and his account should be deleted.

Calibrated
20th March 2007, 08:06 PM
Yeah you're probably right. I mean its one thing presenting a well constructed argument and another using shit like "...didn't your daddy hug you enough when you were a kid".

clearly he had his own childhood issues he is still trying to deal with...

:boohoo:

maloo97
20th March 2007, 08:09 PM
bonehead is an utter moron, and his account should be deleted.

I think it has been mate.

oneightoo
20th March 2007, 08:38 PM
very strange fellow indeed.. safe speeding, theres no such thing.. speed limits are in place for a reason.. i hope he never drives near me..

as quoted on www.holden-calibra.org

http://www.holden-calibra.org/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=6822&highlight=

Congrats Bones and good to see you on Opelaus now Very Happy

Yeah, it didn't last long. They won't let you discuss speed limits - what a joke. That place is full of dickheads, if you ask me. I joined in 2005 and lasted about a week. It's only taken another week to remember why I gave it away the first time. you won't see me there again.

Shaun
20th March 2007, 08:46 PM
Maybe someone should put a qoute up there with the link to the thread he started and let them decided for them selves if what was done was fair and just. Is he a NSW Member? if so i will too be banning him from the NSW forum as of Now.

Calibrated
20th March 2007, 08:47 PM
that idiot does not deserve to have a cali in his garage...

maloo97
20th March 2007, 08:48 PM
lol he got that bit right. We will not see him here again cause he not welcome.

xplosv57
20th March 2007, 08:51 PM
Whoa what did i miss????

Tfer
20th March 2007, 08:54 PM
Good to see we all agree on one thing..... bones is a right royal tosser, who has zero respect for the Forum, Opels, the law, and himself :mad: and cannot put a constructive argument together to save himself :rolleyes:

Calibrated
20th March 2007, 09:00 PM
He showed less maturity than i have seen in some 12 year olds...and he is supposedly 48???? although on the cali forum he says "P" Plater..

He sucks things out his butthole, and tries to force them on others , who actually know more than him, and will continue to force his "Facts", i do not say opinion, because he was stating them as facts (although incorrect). Ive grown up with the Entire Opel Range my whole life. So i know my opels..

CJB
20th March 2007, 09:06 PM
WOW... I had no idea a thread like this would be up, but I must admit, I did dream of such thread about Bones just the other day :)

BTW, I saw Po-po driving with 'fog lights' on. :D

I think they have better things to worry about then people driving with them on, LIKE speeding! :rolleyes:

I guess with age doesnt come wisdom for him. Too bad.

Misguidedangel
20th March 2007, 09:11 PM
whoop-dee-doo... he's a tosser... but do we have to keep goign on and on and on and on about it... :rolleyes:

CJB
20th March 2007, 09:12 PM
whoop-dee-doo... he's a tosser... but do we have to keep goign on and on and on and on about it... :rolleyes:
Yes.

Its kinda like MLGA isnt it :rolleyes:

When given the chance to do it, I say do it!!!!

Ishley
20th March 2007, 09:21 PM
BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA

Yes.

Its kinda like MLGA isnt it :rolleyes:

When given the chance to do it, I say do it!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats reminds me, time to go get my nightly hug from daddy....

Vectracious
20th March 2007, 09:44 PM

I agree - what is the point of this thread? What is it achieving?

Nothing positive.

Closed.

PaulyJ
20th March 2007, 11:17 PM
Look, there are dickheads everywhere, but why are we acting like kids about it.
I dont want to see threads bagging other members again. Whoever posts one up like this from now will be warned, then banned.