PDA

View Full Version : Opel Cruises

dsh31k
20th March 2007, 11:16 AM
hey there how often do cruises come about????

as i was saying to maloo97 i have been wantin to come out on one i missed the feb one because my astra has been off the road since jan with a stuffed clutch which has just been fixed.

coz the only cruises i really know of is ur later friday night cruises into the city

and if not that then the fully packed sunday evening nights @ la perouse.

if you guys havent been out to la pa on a sun night you should go check it out sometime.

the car parks along the side of the road are absolutely full your getting easy a couple hundred cars down there...

the cops will patrol once every so often and finally close the gates at roughly 10 so ppl rock up mainly about 7-8pm so they can get a park

its all different cars like all ur 4cylinders then ur imports the commodores and of a late alot of old school v8's like the for gt and stuff.

there are a couple of astra's i seen down there havent got the plates of this black four door with 17in rims and exhaust
but there is another black one down there black CD i think its got the plates oop53e on it with rims and clear tails.

anyways sorry if this is in the wrong section

Wraith
20th March 2007, 12:30 PM
They are usually posted on the state forum sections :)

You can always instigate one for your capital city and see what response you get, there maybe other people just waiting for someone to initiate a meet and get the ball rolling - see how you go :)

PaulyJ
20th March 2007, 05:22 PM
:stupid:
:D
As stated, please refer to the relevant sections in the state forums for all meet information.

btm
20th March 2007, 05:34 PM
click here my friend ---> http://nsw-opels.opelaus.com/forum/

this is where all the NSW cruises and meets are organised and ideas thrown around :)