PDA

View Full Version : Take a twintop for a spin and get $50 :)

nicecar
27th February 2007, 09:55 PM
Got a card from Holden today with an exclusive offer for old Astra TS Convertible owners. Take a new Twintop for a test drive and get $50.

Cool - waiting to take a manual one for a spin anyway :-)

Did any other Astra TS Convertible owners get the same card? - Imay, Wraith, Gerry??

Shaun
27th February 2007, 10:45 PM
Just told Mum to keep an eye out..

maloo97
27th February 2007, 11:01 PM
No. But i dont have a convert.
But i want a drive and $50.

Actually i have driven one as the dude next door got one but now its gone lol. I found it nice steering bit heavy but i think all the Ah's are like that ?
besides nice stylish smooth. Would be better if they bring the turbs out though. :p

nicecar
28th February 2007, 12:27 AM
Actually i have driven one as the dude next door got one but now its gone lol :p

Gone - do you mean stolen?

Wraith
28th February 2007, 09:15 AM
Got a card from Holden today with an exclusive offer for old Astra TS Convertible owners. Take a new Twintop for a test drive and get $50.

Cool - waiting to take a manual one for a spin anyway :-)

Did any other Astra TS Convertible owners get the same card? - Imay, Wraith, Gerry??

Yes I did too :)

I think maybe it would only have been sent out to people who purchased the TS vert from new :rolleyes:

At first I thought "what's this nice looking card with a picture of a TS vert and my full name on it from GMH all about"......

Very pleasant surprise, I'll have to write them back and let them know I wouldn't sell up or trade my TS vert for anything ;) I will however take the 'no obligation' test drive and $50 gift voucher :D

My missus may be the one to end up with a twin top, I've pursuaded her however to wait til the turbo petrol and diesel models arrive :)

maloo97
28th February 2007, 10:34 AM
Gone - do you mean stolen?

No not stolen. It didn't have enought power for him so he traded for a vxr but i think he's still waiting lol

Wraith
28th February 2007, 11:02 AM
No not stolen. It didn't have enought power for him so he traded for a vxr but i think he's still waiting lol

Bummer, he should wait till the twin top turbo models arrive.....

imay
28th February 2007, 01:30 PM
Yep! Got mine. Have a standing booking for an overnight test drive in early March anyway, so this will slot in nicely. About the only thing that GMH has "given" away after 2 new cars in the past 4 years. Still won't be buying one though!

Also have been notified that the VW Eos is in town and is waiting for me to come and have a look/drive. Hopefully Friday, as things are getting a bit busy here at the moment with V8 Clipsal this weekend.