PDA

View Full Version : Opel Astra In Singapore.

Shaun
20th February 2007, 08:21 PM
Check out the dash and head unit in the interior shots. Is it possible to buy from Singapore h face panel for a AH Astra if you were to go to an After market head unit

http://www.opelcars.com.sg/AstraGTCInterior.htm

Gildo
21st February 2007, 02:15 AM
yup :D
try ebay.co.uk
or chriss R

Tfer
21st February 2007, 06:47 PM
Hmmm... Singapore is a lot closer than Europe :angel:

digifish
21st February 2007, 07:08 PM
Hmmm... Singapore is a lot closer than Europe :angel:

Hmmm...but cars are a LOT more expensive in Singapore, you'd probably pay 60K for an Astra there (huge taxes). So will parts be cheap?

http://www.sgcarmart.com/new_cars/new_listing.php?MOD=Astra

digifish

Shaun
21st February 2007, 07:15 PM
Convert Sinagpore dollars against Australian. The exhange is less. Australian Dollar have a better value in Singapore. Not by much though. I exhanged $100 Australian and got back $103 Singapore Dollars Back before i flew out so i had some cash on me to spend in Changi Airport in Singapore.There dollar must be rather low against the Euro. Wouldnt have thought so as its the gate way to Europe.

oneightoo
21st February 2007, 07:16 PM
BWAHAHAHA

$100k for an astra turbo..

sucks to own a car in singapore..

and they have the 10 year rule too..

Shaun
21st February 2007, 07:23 PM
BWAHAHAHA

$100k for an astra turbo..

sucks to own a car in singapore..

and they have the 10 year rule too..

There dollar must be low against the Euro . Would have thought it would have been alot better.

oneightoo
21st February 2007, 07:36 PM
they pay a sh1tload in tax on all cars..

digifish
21st February 2007, 07:53 PM
they pay a sh1tload in tax on all cars..

Thats what I said. Why all this discussion about exchange rates.:confused:

digifish

Shaun
22nd February 2007, 12:12 AM
Thats what I said. Why all this discussion about exchange rates.:confused:

digifish

Because im refering to buying the Console arround the headunit as they dont use the standard headunit like the European Astras do.

Tfer
22nd February 2007, 01:00 PM
Because im refering to buying the Console arround the headunit as they dont use the standard headunit like the European Astras do.

So Shaun.... does it work out cheaper for you or not..... the brain currently is not in gear :confused:

Shaun
22nd February 2007, 05:22 PM
So Shaun.... does it work out cheaper for you or not..... the brain currently is not in gear :confused:

Yes it would be cheaper when its landed in Australian dollars. As our Money is worth more then the Singapore Dollar. Not by much though.