PDA

View Full Version : New boy from England

tommy88
13th February 2007, 05:37 PM
Hi guys,
my name is tom, i moved from england in november 2006, i dont have any idea where to get car moding stuff from so a list of stores will help thanx!!! i bort a Opel Corsa (i found u guys dont like being know as a Holden driver, y?) basicaly i like audio in my car, i aint botherd about performance jus music!!!

like to kno if there are many peeps from round the Port Macquarie area, thats where me rents settled so im there an all :boohoo: tis a bit quiet round here for me!!!

Cheetahs
13th February 2007, 05:41 PM
welcome to the site mate. enjoy your stay. mate, when you move over to aussis do you bring your car over here? and which city you locat now

tommy88
13th February 2007, 07:33 PM
im alread in aus, i sold me nova bak in england, an bort a Corsa C here, nice an cheap, but it had quite a few K's on the clock, but new engins can handle it plus it was owned by an elderly couple b4!! all gud!:D

Tfer
13th February 2007, 07:56 PM
welcome to Opelaus Tom.... enjoy your time here :D

Probably good to check out the NSW sub forum as well.

Be sure to post some pics of your ride in the member's rides section :)

EL BURITO
13th February 2007, 07:59 PM
HI Tom................

CJB
13th February 2007, 08:42 PM
Welcome down under Tom :)

Greggy
13th February 2007, 09:36 PM
Welcome Tom !!

You will find this place a cool place to be with tonnes of info and loads of good people ;)

When did you move out ?? - I am stuck here in the UK geting cold and wet :(.................

platypus
13th February 2007, 11:23 PM
port macquarie has got heaps going on!! there is... ummm

dang... but there is underground nightclub... i used to go there... bit dodgy though!!!

as to the car scene? i know taree does have a bit going on there or in forster but thats an hour and a hour + 1/2 (get used to that - its not that big a distance!)
also try asking around the parts shops on the main drags there (umm just at the end of hastings river drive? there is a couple)

tommy88
14th February 2007, 12:09 AM
I came out here in November 2006, so im a bit of a newby all round realy, thanks for the pointers, i will c wat downunder (the club) is like b4 i make ne sort of impression on it!!

Im kinda gettin use to the distance thing, traveling is longer here but on the coast isnt as far as some westerners have to go!!!:rolleyes:

Cheetahs
14th February 2007, 12:17 AM
Mate, what make you move to port mag? and what is your plan for your car

Noir
14th February 2007, 01:04 AM
Hi and welcome to OpelAus :)

Tigra
14th February 2007, 07:05 PM
Hi guys,
my name is tom, i moved from england in november 2006, i dont have any idea where to get car moding stuff from so a list of stores will help thanx!!!

like to kno if there are many peeps from round the Port Macquarie area, thats where me rents settled so im there an all :boohoo: tis a bit quiet round here for me!!!

Hi Tom,

Welcome buddy, there are plently of Corsa owners in the group that would be very willing to help you out. Hope your enjoying Australia!!

btm
15th February 2007, 09:16 AM
nana twich... bahahahahah :p

welcome :)

Greggy
15th February 2007, 09:33 AM
nana twich... bahahahahah :p

welcome :)

thats another way of looking at it I guess ;)

miss beckie
15th February 2007, 09:24 PM
WELCOME TO OPEL AUS!!!!!!!
:D

(from the Qld Clown hyped up on coffee)

tommy88
15th February 2007, 09:34 PM
thanx for the warm welcom, me rents decided thats where they wanted to be (in Port Mac) bit borin bein so north of SYD, no meets up here!!

stevedee3
15th February 2007, 09:35 PM
i bort a Opel Corsa (i found u guys dont like being know as a Holden driver, y?)
Welcome tommy88. I own a Vectra and I'm quite happy to call it a Holden Vectra.