PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Charity Car Show / Skidpan Day at DECA Shepparton

hsvkgold
3rd February 2007, 07:26 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/2wp094i.jpg

The Goulburn Valley Car Club will be holding its 2nd Charity Car Show / Skidpan Day at D.E.C.A, Shepparton on the 21st April. All cars are welcome (don't have to be registered this time) The same concept will be done this time with driving events such as motorkana & plenty of free time out on the pad where you can get out and do what you want. (Within reason)

Rules

* No Static Burnouts
* No popping of tyres whilst out on the pad
* No reckless driving / inapropriate behaviour
* No alcohol
* & NO BURNOUTS on the grass or dirt outside the pad

We had a young bloke last time who couldn't get his car to do a skid on the pad so decided he would do it on the dirt. You know who who you and you are not welcome back this time or any other time ;)

Last time the canteen was open but not many people knew about it. It will be open again this time with a bbq as well with plenty of hot food & cold drinks.

The last show we had just on 80 entrants and that was with only 3 days advertising, this one is expected to be HUGE.

COST

$40 On the day
$30 Before the 13th April
$20 GVCC Members
$5 For Spectators & Children under 12 free

If you live in Shepparton the entry forms can be picked up from Amber Communications as they are our major sponsor, Autobarn & Repco.

You can also download them from the website.

For anyone requesting information about this event please phone Steve on the number listed in the flyer or feel free to email me at [email protected]

ALL CARS WELCOME See you there !

A special note to all you guys. As a prize for one of the driving events there will be an LS1 Edit Tuning package available. The lucky winner will be able to have there ls1 tuned then and there on the day then test out the difference. It will be done by the guys from Ace Tuning. Another major price will be your choice of a set of brand new 19" XHP Wheels