PDA

View Full Version : You wouldn't beleive it......

turbo_sri
28th January 2007, 04:16 PM
Edit. Removed

MatsHolden
28th January 2007, 04:44 PM
mismatch the colour respray, (how hard can silver be!).

You'd be surprised. Especially with the paint being a few years old.. But yeh what a drama! Here's to a better 2007!

EL BURITO
28th January 2007, 05:00 PM
just a bit of bad luck there mate

SKM_87
28th January 2007, 05:32 PM
man i hope im not going to have that trouble repairing my car. A better 2007 to ya brother.

auzvectra
28th January 2007, 06:08 PM
pm gman, get the $400 tune done to ur car, then u will be smileing again, as thew car we so much quicker, n more fun to drive.
will make you forget bout all that bad luck u had :D.

Tfer
28th January 2007, 08:19 PM
Mate, let's hope you have turned the corner luck wise ;)

Blue_Dvl
28th January 2007, 08:53 PM
yeah, i have been on the recieving end of similar incidents with my previous car. I do think the level of skill on the roads is rapidly deminishing, partly due to the fact people just dont care....... which is not good, and to make matters worse it seems to have become normal for ppl to hurl abuse back despite them being in the wrong:confused:

bad luck mate, hope you have a better 2007.

auzvectra
29th January 2007, 08:01 AM
completely agree with blue_dvl, seems we get abused for being in the lane where other people wanna change to, or if we just happen to be sitting in their blind spot ect....

Tfer
29th January 2007, 08:09 AM
True, very true.... just lucky the Veccy C has a great car horn.... certainly helps in these situations (especially if you are blocked in yourself) :rolleyes:

platypus
29th January 2007, 08:23 AM
i still remember woman hurling abuse at me after running up my arse
with her telling me it was MY fault becuase i stopped... well of course i did, because she came up so close and to my right on my bum i couldn't see to merge, so the only thing i could do was stop!!!

as it was i was already carrying an unusal load, personally i would have given a car with a COUCH on its roof a little more room!

damn urban 4WDs!

man i only feel 1/8 of your pain, having never been badly injured!

auzvectra
29th January 2007, 06:30 PM
oh yeah, my gf got abused for turning right on the roundabout "NOT" being in the outside/left lane, the woman said to her after running into the side of her car, that my gf was in the wrong for being in the right/inside lane turning right on the roundabout!!!!!