PDA

View Full Version : @#$!&*%#$*@!%^(#@$*(^%

SKM_87
19th January 2007, 08:34 PM
ok. so some absolute (inserst lots of profanities) bastard rear ended my car today. to make things even better the (more profanities) bastard drove off on me. so i am currently left to fix my own car. to pissed to looked at the damage properly, but i know i need a new hatch (its proper fkd), some trim, and some panel beating behind my rear bumper 9the bumper is fine).

So, does any one know of a panel beater in wa i could use. if ne1 here ius one that wuld b great.

gotta find out the excess for my insurance n compare it to doing bits myself n getting the major bits panel beated.

thanks

(wanders away punching n kicking air and shouting even more profanities)

NXA-16H
19th January 2007, 10:02 PM
Very sorry to hear about that. More's the pity you didn't write down the prick's Rego. No. Any eyewitnesses? The other vehicle could've been uninsured, or even worse, driven by an unlicensed and/or intoxicated driver.

I know that doesn't help things. Run a claim through your insurance anyway and get a Police Report to boot. That way, your insurance will know you're fair-dinkum.

I know a $400.00 excess (I assume that's what yours is) is alot of money for someone on a tight budget. Sure beats the $hit out of $1500.00+.

Good luck finding the bastard. Keep us posted.

NXA-16H

Tfer
20th January 2007, 08:21 AM
It always sucks bit time when this sort of thing happens..... but do what NXA-16H suggested.... good advice ;)

Good luck with it all..... hope you see the b%stard pulled over by the police one day soon. :mad:

jsantos
20th January 2007, 05:44 PM
Excess would be closer to $1000 then $400 for a 19 year old.

SKM_87
20th January 2007, 06:04 PM
Very sorry to hear about that. More's the pity you didn't write down the prick's Rego. No. Any eyewitnesses? The other vehicle could've been uninsured, or even worse, driven by an unlicensed and/or intoxicated driver.

I know that doesn't help things. Run a claim through your insurance anyway and get a Police Report to boot. That way, your insurance will know you're fair-dinkum.

I know a $400.00 excess (I assume that's what yours is) is alot of money for someone on a tight budget. Sure beats the $hit out of $1500.00+.

Good luck finding the bastard. Keep us posted.

NXA-16H

yeh gone in today to report. there was an eyewitness, but they didnt get his rego or nething either.

yeh im pretty sure me excess is more around the $1000 or more area coz of being a young'n. neway, we'll see

EL BURITO
20th January 2007, 06:35 PM
tonys auto wreckers is the only yard that i know of that has XC parts. (dont know if that helps)