PDA

View Full Version : Spotted New Astra Convertible in city

Blue_Dvl
19th January 2007, 07:20 PM
it maybe old news but i spotted a new Astra Convertible, silver in color in Melbourne today, roof down. Are they on sale yet??? or could it have been a holden demo? very nice looking car indeed

it was a normal car, no stickers, decals or camo....

maloo97
20th January 2007, 10:41 AM
it maybe old news but i spotted a new Astra Convertible, silver in color in Melbourne today, roof down. Are they on sale yet??? or could it have been a holden demo? very nice looking car indeed

it was a normal car, no stickers, decals or camo....

yeh there out there already iv seen a few also, Im a fan.

phat-dave
20th January 2007, 11:12 AM
just a shame there is no turbo or turbo diesel model.... otherwise its just another hairdressers accessory

Blue_Dvl
20th January 2007, 11:59 AM
yeah i just had a flick around the Holden Site. Not too many options available like the CDTi, and quite expensive at about $45k rrp for a manual.
Yeah no choice on engine at all...2.2L or nothing....... but despite all its one of the best looking convertibles around.

Wraith
20th January 2007, 03:22 PM
Yes, they are out !!!

Yes they are available for sale as we speak !!!

If you want more spec'd models, just give it some time.........:)

The turbo diesel and petrol turbos are released in Europe, I'll bet they'll come down here with time.

Just like the previous TS it took about 18 months to 2 years before we got an extensive selection to choose from, I had to hang n wait over a year for my TS turbo vert.......:)

IMHO the price is one thing that's good !!!! remember with convertibles your getting 'two cars in one' :)

Just compare it to others in the same class, it ****s all over em and it's cheaper !!! eg: VDub and Pug verts.......

It is priced exactly the same as the previous TS model and it's a better hard top vert ! no complaints from me about the price :)

sparks
21st January 2007, 09:33 AM
Got two of them at work they look ok lets see if they sell now time will tell.

Red AH SRI T
22nd January 2007, 07:41 PM
yeah i just had a flick around the Holden Site. Not too many options available like the CDTi, and quite expensive at about $45k rrp for a manual.
Yeah no choice on engine at all...2.2L or nothing....... but despite all its one of the best looking convertibles around.

$500 more than the previous model?

hardly expensive in this class.