PDA

View Full Version : Hey ya'll!

gslrallysport
6th January 2007, 05:30 PM
Guess it goes without saying... I'M NEW HERE! :p

My name's Greggles, aka Astro Boy (although i see somebody already had that user name!!! :mad: ) and i'm beckie's boy, as of 3 days ago! :p

I spend all my hard earned cash poking one tonne of russian tank between trees really fast, and also run an online parts shop, which, up until now has been a hobby, but after being made redundant yesterday i'm giving it a serious crack now... Also manage my local eagle boys store as a fall back...

My daily driver is a Holden Cross 6 One Tonner, (hey, opel holden, its all GM! :p ), i rally a Lada Samara, and am currently rebuilding my old club car G200 Charade as a motorkhana/autocross/khanacross hire car...

So i'll swing by here from time to time... :)

Turblue
6th January 2007, 06:05 PM
Welcome to OA mate.!!! :)

Best of luck with the business.

gslrallysport
6th January 2007, 10:52 PM
Thanks champ! ;)

platypus
6th January 2007, 11:18 PM
So i'll swing by here from time to time... :)your a swinger too??? thats crazy!!

hi greg, thanks again for towing my astra from mount gravatt to petrie!!!

oh and nice to see you have another forum to visit/annoy :p :dance:

EL BURITO
7th January 2007, 02:07 AM
hi

hey, opel holden, its all GM! :p

yes but still Different

miss beckie
7th January 2007, 09:43 AM
hehe.

welcome to the site ;)

Tfer
7th January 2007, 03:15 PM
Welcome Greg.... glad you posted here now...

Sounds like fun all the things you do (I have never heard of a Lada Samara being referred to as a Russian Tank, but i guess, probably a good summation). :)

May have to catch up one time as Deighty and I are thinking of rallying an Opel Corsa.... still in dream stage atm :D

low astra
7th January 2007, 07:15 PM
Welcome Greg.... glad you posted here now...

Sounds like fun all the things you do (I have never heard of a Lada Samara being referred to as a Russian Tank, but i guess, probably a good summation). :)

May have to catch up one time as Deighty and I are thinking of rallying an Opel Corsa.... still in dream stage atm :D

haha i know where u might be able to get a cheap astra to rally hehee

Tfer
8th January 2007, 07:30 AM
haha i know where u might be able to get a cheap astra to rally hehee

I was thinking of a Corsa firstly... less power for Deighty to kill me with, but maybe maybe maybe you are onto to something here? *ponders* ;)

btm
8th January 2007, 08:00 AM
welcome dude :)

oneightoo
8th January 2007, 09:36 AM
welcome dude :)