PDA

View Full Version : Photo's from phone to computer

missxc
5th January 2007, 09:05 PM
Does anyone know how to send a photo from my phone and download it to my computer? Or can I send the photo to someone who can email it to me please? Thanks. (I want to post the photo on OpelAus)

Insubordinate
5th January 2007, 09:15 PM
bluetooth. easiest way.
depends what phone / computer you have.

Greggy
5th January 2007, 09:21 PM
bluetooth. easiest way.
depends what phone / computer you have.

I Agree - blue tooth is the way forward - SOME laptops have bluetooth built in.....otherwise you may need to buy a bluetooth dongle to plug up to yr USB socket - then syncronise yr fone and PC then u should be able to navigate round yr fone..

Again, depending on the fone, you may have a data cable that again connects to USB and make the connection that way.......

missxc
5th January 2007, 09:22 PM
Thanks guys, all sorted. Sent via Bluetooth. Thanks Insubordinate.

Insubordinate
5th January 2007, 09:23 PM
your welcome! :)

Wattie
6th January 2007, 09:18 AM
MMS to your email.

create a normal mms picture message, insted of putting in the phone number, change to letters and put in an email address, hey presto!!

works for me, im with vodafone

pred8r
6th January 2007, 09:23 AM
unplug card (not SIM, also assumes you can remove the memory card) from phone and plug into cardreader.

1.4Gb of mp3s takes me 20mins this way, Id hate to think about Bluetooth times.

platypus
6th January 2007, 09:49 AM
infrared! woot!
hey its worked for me for yeeears now!

bluetooth has speed, and usb cable suck ass most of the time (unfortunently)

wattie has a good one, but it also costs money :( (but its easiest)

dustbug
6th January 2007, 10:15 AM
unplug card (not SIM, also assumes you can remove the memory card) from phone and plug into cardreader.

1.4Gb of mp3s takes me 20mins this way, Id hate to think about Bluetooth times.

I think this would be the fastest way if you have a built in card reader. I got a laptop with an inbuilt card readers and i have a sony memory stick pro duo (1gb) and as said its really really fast.

USB, infared and bluetooth is too slow for large chunks of files, i.e anything over say 250kb

pred8r
6th January 2007, 10:22 AM
depending on the phone you could also use wifi.....

missxc
6th January 2007, 10:24 AM
Thanks everyone. I have it sorted now. I sent the photo throught bluetooth to my laptop. Only took about 5 seconds.