PDA

View Full Version : Please be gentle, Im new ;-)

*Leanne*
5th January 2007, 04:46 AM
Yep, here I am folks, bringing you a little bit of my own unique sense of humour and fun! :p

Let the games begin!

astragsi4x4
5th January 2007, 07:05 AM
hi leanne, hows west yorks?

Greggy
5th January 2007, 07:16 AM
Blimey - the face rings a bell - Leanne........hmm the name too..........

Hey lady ;) !!

the guys (and girls) seem to be friendly - Sure they will all be gentle ;)

Tfer
5th January 2007, 07:34 AM
Yep, here I am folks, bringing you a little bit of my own unique sense of humour and fun! :p

Let the games begin!

Hello Leanne, and welcome to Opelaus. It is absolutely brilliant you are bringing your sense of humour along, as sometimes you mill most definitely need it. :dance:

I like it... "let the games begin" :clap: ;)

So, tell us about your ride.......

Tfer
5th January 2007, 07:36 AM
Blimey - the face rings a bell - Leanne........hmm the name too..........

Hey lady ;) !!

the guys (and girls) seem to be friendly - Sure they will all be gentle ;)

Hey Greggy.... of course we are very friendly and mostly gentle.... well the Opelaus Clowns Queensland Division are anyway :p

Tfer
5th January 2007, 07:37 AM
Amazing.... a new member gets greeted by two of our overseas members.... blame the time difference ;)

mini
5th January 2007, 07:41 AM
Hello Leanne nice to see another vvoc on here

platypus
5th January 2007, 07:56 AM
herro!!! we don't play rough! well i don't i'm just a lamb

welcome!

Greggy
5th January 2007, 08:00 AM
Hey Greggy.... of course we are very friendly and mostly gentle.... well the Opelaus Clowns Queensland Division are anyway :p

so, is the Opelaus Clowns Queensland Division 'THE place to be and be seen' then ?

Tfer
5th January 2007, 08:05 AM
so, is the Opelaus Clowns Queensland Division 'THE place to be and be seen' then ?

We would seriously (hmmm... how do i act seriously :rolleyes: ) be the most socially interactive state within the Opelaus family.... visit the Queensland forum and check it out :)

Oh... and most of us play in the I'm still bored perpetual post thread... but I think you already know that :D

Sorry for hijacking the thread but the aforementioned sites would be beneficial for someone who wants to "let the games begin" :p

Greggy
5th January 2007, 08:08 AM
I am sure Leanne will be cool with the 'interuption of service'......she is a top Lass !! - A few of us UK VVOC.COM boys and girls have popped across the water to say Hi !!

Will pay the 'QLD' forum a visit...may go for honourary status ;)

btm
5th January 2007, 08:24 AM
Welcome Leanne :)

Game On!

*Leanne*
6th January 2007, 12:15 AM
Aww thx you guys, I feel the warm, fuzzy glow of welcome-ness already (is that a word??):p

PS Thx Greggy, you are a top bloke ;)

MatsHolden
6th January 2007, 12:55 AM
Welcome! :)

*Leanne*
6th January 2007, 12:55 AM
Oh, and here is my ride...:)

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k39/leannawan_2006/cars/Picture006.jpg

Calibrated
6th January 2007, 12:56 AM
only saw this now..

Welcome to the forums,its really great in here...!!!

MatsHolden
6th January 2007, 12:56 AM
Nice. Is that black or a dark blue or something?

*Leanne*
6th January 2007, 12:59 AM
Its persia... I dunno if you have it in aus, but its a very very dark metallic red. Looks black in some conditions, but when the sun gets on it, its a gorg colour!

MatsHolden
6th January 2007, 01:02 AM
Ah cool. Yeh I love colours that really come out when the suns on it. With mine when the sun gets on the black the blue and purple metallic flecks come out. Don't think we did get your colour here.

Greggy
6th January 2007, 01:04 AM
Aww thx you guys, I feel the warm, fuzzy glow of welcome-ness already (is that a word??):p

hey you ! - Funny seeing you around ;)

Slimcraigie
6th January 2007, 04:37 AM
Hi, where abouts in West Yorks are you ??

*Leanne*
6th January 2007, 04:56 AM
Huddersfield :D

Slimcraigie
6th January 2007, 05:18 AM
Not far from me in Castleford then :-) Small world... Where did you get the grille ? I used to sell those on eBay when I worked for Vauxhall in Wakefield.

Didn't you use to be in neighbours

*Leanne*
6th January 2007, 05:31 AM
Not far from me in Castleford then :-) Small world... Where did you get the grille ? I used to sell those on eBay when I worked for Vauxhall in Wakefield.

Didn't you use to be in neighbours

I got the grille from lmf vauxhall. And no lol, Ive never been in neighbours :p

Dave
6th January 2007, 05:52 AM
First off hello :hand:

Instead of flirting like the rest of the qld clowns ill get straight to the point ;)

How about some mates rates on performance parts ? Theyve gota be cheaper braught and posted by a local rather then purchased abroard.

hehe once you get to know me, IF you get to know me youll either love me or hate me, Some people dont quite know how to take me ;) There loss,

Nether the less Welcome and Enjoy Opelaus and its colourfull collection of people,

Would you belive i havent made it to one cruise and ive been on here for nearly 2 years :p

Slimcraigie
6th January 2007, 06:12 AM
Yuk LMF....... Nice grille though :-)

Welcome, strap yourself in and enjoy the ride :D

Watch out for that Mohawk dude, he's Cccccccrazy ;)

Slimcraigie
6th January 2007, 06:18 AM
Wasn't it Annaleise or something like that who's character you resemble (or played) in neighbours :eek:

Greggy
6th January 2007, 09:04 AM
Wasn't it Annaleise or something like that who's character you resemble (or played) in neighbours :eek:

Annaleise ......ha ha ha ooooops - Will give you a lend of my book i got for xmas - "How to win friends and influence people"..... ;)

Tfer
6th January 2007, 04:24 PM

It is now Leanne ;)

Greggy is getting along with the Qld Clowns quite nicely... probably make him an honorary member soon, if he keeps this up :p

Oh, and here is my ride...:)

Leanne, love the Veccy, my previous one was a Star Silver CD Hatch 2.6l V6, with black leather interior :)

Its persia... I dunno if you have it in aus, but its a very very dark metallic red. Looks black in some conditions, but when the sun gets on it, its a gorg colour!

Probably the closest we had was Marseille (lighter) which is what I originally ordered, but ended up with Star Silver :o

First off hello :hand:

Instead of flirting like the rest of the qld clowns ill get straight to the point ;)

How about some mates rates on performance parts ? Theyve gota be cheaper braught and posted by a local rather then purchased abroard.

hehe once you get to know me, IF you get to know me youll either love me or hate me, Some people dont quite know how to take me ;) There loss,

Nether the less Welcome and Enjoy Opelaus and its colourfull collection of people,

Would you belive i havent made it to one cruise and ive been on here for nearly 2 years :p

Dave... what can I say... we love flirting :dance: But great point about the business side :cool:

So Leanne.... huh huh huh.... can you can you can you? ;)

Greggy
6th January 2007, 08:33 PM
I HAVE to say - the colour of Leanne car is THE BEST (Star silver running close behind) when the sun it out and sky is blue it looks the mutts !! It is a very rare colour at the best of times ;)

*Leanne*
7th January 2007, 03:25 AM
So Leanne.... huh huh huh.... can you can you can you? ;)

Can I can I can I what? lol (I must be having a blonde moment hehe)

Greggy
7th January 2007, 03:37 AM
Get some VX / Opel bits (or generalperformance parts) cheaper 'here' nad get em shipped over cheaper...............i think ;)

*Leanne*
7th January 2007, 03:51 AM
Oh I seeeeee!

Im not used to such innocent requests/suggestions/comments :p

Greggy
7th January 2007, 03:52 AM
i could be wrong - usually am......

Dave
7th January 2007, 04:40 AM
Oh I seeeeee!

Well in that case............nah long distance things just dont work out :p

*Leanne*
7th January 2007, 07:23 AM
Yep sorry, my limit is about 200 miles :p

Tfer
7th January 2007, 03:42 PM
Can I can I can I what? lol (I must be having a blonde moment hehe)

Yep.... you must be :p

Get some VX / Opel bits (or generalperformance parts) cheaper 'here' nad get em shipped over cheaper...............i think ;)

What greggy said :D

Oh I seeeeee!

We leave other requests in the perpetual post... I'm still bored ;)

i could be wrong - usually am......

Not this time greggy :p

Well in that case............nah long distance things just dont work out :p

True at times :p

tehe from Bris Vegas to Perth it is 4,371km so....... no :D

CJB
7th January 2007, 07:04 PM
anywho...

welcome.

a thread filled with horny comments

oneightoo
8th January 2007, 12:14 PM
welcome leanne..

WILLOFTOON
10th January 2007, 05:57 AM
THATS ME OUT THEN :mad:

*Leanne*
11th January 2007, 03:07 PM
THATS ME OUT THEN :mad:

Its a hard life innit Will :( haha

Greggy
11th January 2007, 08:58 PM
I think I MAY just scrape the 200 barrier........Its Ok will I have broad shoulders, I'll cope ;)