PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of Selling How much is she worth?

maloo97
28th December 2006, 03:14 PM
Hi There all. I think this section is right Anyho.

Thinking of selling my Astra G. & getting into sumthing else i have my eye on. some info here.

04 Holden Astra CD 5D Hatch. Silver. Abs Traction controll.
1 owner an done 35,000ks. full service history, balance of new car warrty
10 months rego - Euro plates.
pod Filter.
X Forse Cat back Zorst
Sri T lowering Springs
17" Sri T Alloys
tints
Full Talon body Kit
Fog Lamps
Front Angel Ayes
Eye lids not fitted.
Rear Clear irmscher (http://search.ebay.com.au/irmscher_W0QQfromZR8QQssPageNameZWLRS) tail lights
Fully Opelised.
Hollanda 700s Sunroof
Custom made seat covers front & Back. Floor Mats.
Not a Scratch. Nil Accident History
Dont think i missed anything.
Also i have a Sound Systerm but dunno if i will sell em with car.

Thats all i think. Not going to trade in on other car so Privet sale.

So what you guys thinking?

All coments welcome Thanks Maloo97

btm
28th December 2006, 03:39 PM
after everything you've done and spent over the last while and you're going to flog her off :(

maloo97
28th December 2006, 03:45 PM
Oh you sound like my mother lol.

Iv Got my eye on a Hsv Vs Gts.
In top nick, its actually a grandpars car
an 70 old man cant drive anymore so Yeh score.

xplosv57
28th December 2006, 07:04 PM
You bastard, ive always wanted a VS GTS, but can't find one that either hasn't been abused like hell or isn't ridiculously overpriced!!!! Is it a manual and what colour is it?? Good luck with the sale of the Astra, the GTS is definetely worth getting!!!!!

On the Astra, i reckon youre better off taking the aftermarket stuff off, youll never make any money if u sell with the car and plus alot of the stuff can be sold on here, im sure there would be alot of interest with other G owners on the forum!!

maloo97
28th December 2006, 08:47 PM
You bastard, ive always wanted a VS GTS, but can't find one that either hasn't been abused like hell or isn't ridiculously overpriced!!!! Is it a manual and what colour is it?? Good luck with the sale of the Astra, the GTS is definetely worth getting!!!!!

On the Astra, i reckon youre better off taking the aftermarket stuff off, youll never make any money if u sell with the car and plus alot of the stuff can be sold on here, im sure there would be alot of interest with other G owners on the forum!!

It's Auto. Red and like 158 built. Done 28,000ks.
Yeh i thought about stripin the parts off it but i didn't keep all the stock stuff so eh. oh well ... you hardly make money on cars n e way.

xplosv57
29th December 2006, 06:00 PM
28000km!!!!! Mate, id buy that thing and lock it away, that thing would be worth big bucks!!! Buy some POS to drive round in cos the value of the GTS are getting higher as they become older and more rare!!! Yes youre correct, 158 built in series 1 VS so yeah, im very jealous!!!!!!!!!!

maloo97
30th December 2006, 12:57 AM
Well i have good news. Im keeping my astra as my dad brought it as he misses his maloo lol. So id say it will become a sunday car!
Everybodys happy!!! :) :)

btm
2nd January 2007, 09:40 AM
damn... and i was just about to make you an offer on your head lights :D

maloo97
2nd January 2007, 11:27 AM
damn... and i was just about to make you an offer on your head lights :D

Lol you still not got em. Whats doing.

Snotty
2nd January 2007, 11:51 AM
I'll have a pair of angel eyes up for sale pretty soon, pulled them off the car on the weekend in preparation for selling.

just got to figure out why the angel rings don't light up when plugged up via the relay, but do light up without the relay, just very dim.

has been like that ever since i got them, just never bothered to figure out why. i did try another relay and still didnt work.