PDA

View Full Version : Who or what have you dragged? Lets talk performance.........

jch75
20th May 2004, 01:37 PM
Who or what have you dragged? How did u go? Lets talk performance.........

Come on guys, no point talking mods, pretty badges, nice paint jobs if you don't spill your beans about whether u get ur ass kicked or you kick ass.............................talk it up ! I want to see it all in here....................

I'll start off - OPL-20T said he dragged off an SS 5.7 Gen 3 in their modded Astra Turbo doin 0 - 100 in high 5s - the full story is in the Turbo forum. Great to see these Astras taking off literally - I'd like to see one whoop a REX. REXs are as common as Commodores these days and as such, have become an eye-sore on the road!

Carry on!

PaulTheBall
20th May 2004, 02:09 PM
I've had at least a couple 4 wheel drives try and drag me from the lights. Morons :mrgreen:

(for the record I did own a 4wd, but I didn't go around pretending it was a fast car!)

Anonymous
20th May 2004, 03:18 PM
Yeah i too have suprised a number of people. They where driving these things that had 4 wheels, an engine and a steering wheel... hehehehe

VL's
Excel
Lancers
Accords
Civics

Just the usual stuff.
My car aint the quickest in a straight line, but put it thru some corners... :D

Anonymous
20th May 2004, 03:37 PM
i raced a few semis and buses :wink:

RK
20th May 2004, 04:09 PM
Note: My car is Auto :(

- Beat my friends Mazda Astina Sp20. (only JUST!). He's gonna kick my ass ones he bolts in the turbo he's gonna buy.

- JUST lost to my other friends VN Commodore (V6).

- Beat some lady who dragged me in her Peaguet 306 sport or some crap like that.

- Beat a done up Mondeo V6. (he was manual too).

- Beat an Astra SRi (probably a 1.8, not 2.2). Raced along Norwest Blvd in Castle Hill. He lost it around a roundabout and locked up, and ended up 10cm from the gutter. This was suprising considering how heavy my car is, so i'd imagine me with the worse handling.

- Got beat by a Pulsar SSS. He flew.. then lost it after a roundabout (40m from the one above), did a 360 and ended up in the gutter. So i guess i might have won that one. hehe

Thats about it.. i dont normally drag, cuz i know my car isnt that quick. my quickest 0-100 was 8.7 seconds. If i had a manual, that would be around 7.6. bahhh. should have got a manual!!

Degen-Astra
20th May 2004, 04:22 PM
<<< 1.8 City (1st series motor) - 85kw

Whooped a WRX...as he tried to find or grind 2nd gear. :wink:
Lancers are the most common easy beat.
Magna
Tried to outdo my brothers SS Ute...umm...for the first 3 metres i was ahead...YAY!!
Got done by my mates Celica.

But as with all my off the line starts i judge it by - across the i.section first or up to the posted speed limit. Usually the other person (if they lost) they tend to scream past me in a low gear about 20km+ over the speed limit.

Vinnie320
20th May 2004, 04:30 PM
In my current car, nothing. Not worth dragging :)

In my old car - 13B J-ported Mazda Capella, I lost count of everything - WRX's, Clubsports, a TE50, 351 powered XE ESP, several VL turbos, CBR 250 motorbike, Supra, the list can go on...

I only ever lost 2 drags on the street - to my brother's Evo 2 Lancer, and a VLt which I saw run an 11 at Calder about a month later (he fully chopped me!!)

RK
20th May 2004, 04:42 PM
you sir, are insane :P

Anonymous
20th May 2004, 04:52 PM
Astra SRi's are wither 2.2N/A or 2.0T.
Good effort there.

Anonymous
20th May 2004, 05:18 PM
In my Old RX3 I sucked the doors off ALL HSV's(Yes even GTS 300),
WRX, A Skyline GTR and a Few VL Turbos.
In the Gemini(DOHC Turbo), Same as Above. Had Close Runs with a Few CBR's and GSXR, Destroyed VL Turbo's, Decimated XR8. Only Lost 1 Run and I blew the Torque Convertor and that was against a another Gem.
In the XW Fairmont 351C, Killed Rice(Integra's and Civics :lol: )
Killed a Few Tickfords and HSV, Just mainly Sleepered anything in my Path.
The SRi, Beaten a Integra, A few BM's, a BA XR6
Been Beaten By a Civic Type R, 180SX and I hate to say it, A Old Fairlane :oops:

Turblue
20th May 2004, 05:24 PM
There was this kid on a tricycle all hotted up... Blew his doors off bigtime...!!!

And those Coles shopping trolleys. Man they are so quick... Can't catch them.

Anonymous
20th May 2004, 05:34 PM
Wayne, you have a monster!

anicorsa
20th May 2004, 05:59 PM
Im 2 - 0 at the moment, but i dont race my car much...

Beat a riced Charade.
Beat a 5 door XC Barina. This one i only tried to get in front of so they could see my opelaus sticker. ;)

Thats about it, i wanna test my car out against a Civic.

PRC33Y
20th May 2004, 06:26 PM
Suprisingly only one car has had a go at my Astra in Taree. That was a Red VK V8 Commodore that was driving like a maniac.

Had the missus in the car........as a good boyfriend does.....drives sensibly and earn some wicked brownie points :mrgreen:

I know there are alot of ppl that want to have a dig cause they dont know what to expect. But they are never around

Anonymous
20th May 2004, 06:31 PM
awwwwwww atta good boy!

YuSuF
20th May 2004, 06:42 PM
Dont care who I race, just wanna see what balls my car has! :P

Beaten the usual like everyone:

Lancers
Civics
Preludes
Accords
Pulsars
SSS

Nothing too major it is still only a 1.6 ltr :P

astra_city
20th May 2004, 07:20 PM
I have beaten 2 new Corollas...a couple of VS Commodore's (stock V6's) and a AU Falcon 6 with an awesome sounding exhaust, but he had 4 people in the car so I beat him :D
Also civic, lancer etc.
Magna 3.5L (they are quick...high 15's for the quarter) I dragged around a corner and whipped it...but then he started to catch me on the straight but I backed off...so I'll say I won :P

Jass
20th May 2004, 08:10 PM
Ive currently taken on the following.

WRX - won by half a car
Integra Type R - Killed him with a full car length (guess the torque on the astra is just too much)
Corolla and Celica's 141kw - Same thing as the integra's.
s15- very equal finish.
s14 - beat me by half a car
TX3- no chance, this guys car couldn't even keep up.
Porsche 4wd - wasnt racing him but flew past me, couldn't keep up

TBird
20th May 2004, 09:12 PM
How about actual times? 16.82@82mph at willowbank :)

em
20th May 2004, 09:14 PM
I raced JASS and GOZOFF and beat both of them by at least a cars length, they had nothing on me....

so now I am moving on to bigger and better things since they were so easy....

Boys I think you should get your cars checked out
and......
The mods you have done Jass obviously haven’t worked I’d take it back and get a refund :lol: :lol: :lol:

(turbos suck.................... except Stevens....)

em

p.s this is a joke boys

RK
20th May 2004, 09:20 PM
maniacs!

give me a quick car! :P

GOZOFF
20th May 2004, 09:20 PM
Only in your dreams did you beat us both Em http://members.aol.com/browrob549/avatars/avatar_ani_004.gif

RK
20th May 2004, 09:23 PM
0-215kph in ??:?? seconds.

No idea how long it took. but i got to 200kph one night on the M4 (at 2am after uni).. then 215kph a few days later. Was very smooth too, could have gone faster. i think it was revving at around 4,000rpm.

But then i realised how farkin STUPID it was doing those speeds. so i never tried it again.

*is a smart boy now* :)

Jass
20th May 2004, 09:23 PM
I raced JASS and GOZOFF and beat both of them by at least a cars length, they had nothing on me....

and......
The mods you have done Jass obviously haven’t worked I’d take it back and get a refund :lol: :lol: :lol:

em

p.s this is a joke boys

Ahh em, perhaps it would have helped if i knew we were racing, blue-e and i would love to give you and the granny an ass wiping on the next cruise. Ill even give you a 5 second hear start hows that hahahahaha
:P jks

BTW best time for me on the quarter was 14.6

RK
20th May 2004, 09:25 PM
whats your 0-100, Jass?

Jass
20th May 2004, 09:27 PM
i dont have my time slip here with me RK, but my best run on the quarter at WSID was 14.6.

That was just with exhaust, no intake. I have now got and intake and waiting for the AMD remap so iam very keen to go back for another run.

RK
20th May 2004, 09:28 PM
does it cost money to go for a run?

em
20th May 2004, 09:29 PM

and......

em

p.s this is a joke boys

Ahh em, perhaps it would have helped if i knew we were racing, blue-e and i would love to give you and the granny an ass wiping on the next cruise. Ill even give you a 5 second hear start hows that hahahahaha
:P jks

BTW best time for me on the quarter was 14.6

yeah maybe 14.6 minutes....

OPL-20T
20th May 2004, 09:31 PM
i raced a SS VT 5.7L Manual 225Kw and Won by half a car :)...

Jass
20th May 2004, 09:33 PM
I said to you the last time em, only way to settle this is on the track.
oh btw i wasn't 14.6 i wasn't talking about how long it takes for your car to get over 60km hahahaha :P

mr_astra_retired
20th May 2004, 09:44 PM
didnt you do 14.9 jass ??? or something , on that hot day? im not sure?

em
20th May 2004, 09:46 PM
I said to you the last time em, only way to settle this is on the track.
oh btw i wasn't 14.6 i wasn't talking about how long it takes for your car to get over 60km hahahaha :P

Look jass I have no doubt you have rushed out to get your car all fastened up just to race me, but dont worry I won't whoop you ass like I did last time....

I will let you win just so you can brag to the boys that you beat the best racer on opelaus :lol: :lol: :lol:
em

The Sentinel
20th May 2004, 11:57 PM
Look jass I have no doubt you have rushed out to get your car all fastened up just to race me, but dont worry I won't whoop you ass like I did last time....Will you two just kiss and make up, or you can both go face the corner and think about what you've done.... :-)

agent69
21st May 2004, 09:38 AM
Good reading. :D

slyone
21st May 2004, 10:18 AM
I run anything whihch has two or four doors. I have put alot of cars to shame. Usually they say "Your Crazy" or" F**k man what do you have under that" or..." again"

Last night i chopped a 200SX on Victoria Road all the way from Silverwater to Gladesville.

Vinnie320
21st May 2004, 12:38 PM

Capella - 13.6@99mph at Calder.

Bald street tyres, rooted Supra box which had to be treated gently. Definitely had low 13 sec (maybe 12??) potential.

BMW - never raced, but probably a high 16 sec quarter. 0-100 in about 9. 100-200 seems to come up quicker than 0-100 haha

Anonymous
21st May 2004, 12:39 PM
em, before you race, it would be smart if you took you car out of neutral... hehehehe sorry, had to say it :D

astra_city
23rd May 2004, 02:53 AM
I was pleasantly suprised tonight :) Was taking 2 mates home...came up at the lights next to a VT commie...big exhaust, chromies. I wasn't sure if he would drag, but was pretty sure...lights went green i was just chatting away he takes off...I get moving when he is half way across the intersection...but about 80kays I have caught him and chagne into 3rd I level and pass him 8) Then brake as didn't want to go any quicker...he flew past then slowed down himself. I was well pleased with reeling in a modified VT by almost 2 car lenghts from the start and then beating it :D
my car seems really quick when it's cold outside...especially now after the new intake (it was 12 degrees on the display)

mr_astra_retired
23rd May 2004, 03:26 AM

ive done 14.55 @ 94mph ...at WSID

mr_astra_retired
23rd May 2004, 03:28 AM
em, before you race, it would be smart if you took you car out of neutral... hehehehe sorry, had to say it :D

nah mate i seen it all before my very own eyes :shock:

dodgyblue
23rd May 2004, 09:54 PM
managed to lose to a subaru forester xt... :oops:
only wished i was in my camry then.. :lol:

InsaneAsylum
23rd May 2004, 11:37 PM
last night I was down chaps, I look over into the wrong lane and there's mohammed in his sik rex sti vtec turbo jet. he looks back at me and I give him "the look" he then looks back at me and gives me "the look", i then look back and wink at him, followed by him writing his phone number in lipstick on the passenger window (sorry wrong forum) anyway where were we.. ok mohammed on chaps, we give eachother "the look" and by this stage the light on chaps had gone red outside cafe sienna. everyone was looking in anticipation of what was going to happen, especially after mohammed starts hitting redline... I then start redlining my DOHC VTEC turbo mivec vectra and the boost gauge is now hitting about 20psi. the lights go green and we both go at it hard through first, I get a slight lead and snatch second gear. i was now 1 carlength in front of mohammed, we go through the gears and i maintain about 1 carlength on mohammed only because his rex is the fastest rex in melbourne, meanwhile the crowd outside cafe sienna are on their feet, clapping and shouting "SIK". Both me and mohammed have reached about 240km/h - 250km/h when i start thinking i should put him in his place, so I flick open the NOS missile switch and gas is up to tune of an extra 200 horses and my vectra pulls about 9 carlengths on mohammed's rex. we get up to the jam factory and i can see mohammed waving me down in my rearview, looks as though he gave up.... anyway we pull over and discuss our mods. i told him I bought some cool apexi and greddy stickers from autobarn and he was amazed. he said he'd never seen any car ever go that fast and i told him it had NOS... you should have seen his face when i told him that... anyway i'm off to calder soon to take on anyone who wants to try and by the way i've got 21353kw at the wheels and the dyno sheets to prove it.

disclaimer: this post was intended to make people laugh, don't take it seriously

astra_city
24th May 2004, 12:30 AM
:D
Not too bad...you should upgrade to the 500hp NOS kit..just installed it in my car. Combined with the T88 Turbo running 40 pounds boost it makes good power. But I lost the other day...couldn't figure out why - i mean I had 1500hp with the NOS doing its thing! Then I realised I had left my door, rear quarter and bonnet stickers off. No wonder :P

em
24th May 2004, 08:16 AM
thats funny InsaneAsylum great work......
:D :D :D :shock: :D :D :D

RK
24th May 2004, 09:52 AM
hahahaha! Nice one Insane! :D

InsaneAsylum
24th May 2004, 05:53 PM
DOH!! ASTRA CITY YOU IDIOT!!! NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT YOUR STICKERS!!! :oops: :oops:

Turblue
24th May 2004, 06:03 PM
If I ever see an Opel with an Apexi or Greddy sticker, I will personally slap a ban on ya..!!!

Anonymous
24th May 2004, 06:06 PM
If I ever see an Opel with an Apexi or Greddy sticker, I will personally slap a ban on ya..!!!

Theres one getting around Melb. with APEXi and GReddy Stickers on it,
Its like Cous Cous(Euro Rice) :lol:

Degen-Astra
24th May 2004, 07:36 PM

Hey Kid - You wanna go round to Waynes one night and slap some on his car...wait...how about Airbrush them on?? Custom Job i say. :wink:

Turblue
24th May 2004, 07:43 PM
Hahahaahaah...!!!!!!

Good luck... Remember the kid lives in the garage. :twisted:

Oh, and then there is the bunny. The kid has trained him. First ninja bunny in history. :shock:

Anonymous
24th May 2004, 08:19 PM
*hides in shame* i once had them on my car... but quickly took them off! :oops:

alcoop
31st May 2004, 05:10 PM
ill run ya's :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ps Hi Steve!

Rhino
31st May 2004, 05:27 PM
I'm sure I'll get grief over this:

S15s
Supra TTs
WRXs
STI
180sx
XR6 Turbo
R33 GT-R

300kw GTS and SS KICKED MY ARSE!

mr_astra_retired
31st May 2004, 06:06 PM

ps Hi Steve!

hey there al , nice to see ya here , and ill run ya but i know where im placed :lol:

a_manda
31st May 2004, 06:20 PM

ps Hi Steve!

you gona use ur bicycle u'll be riding for the next 4 weeks to race them while ur car gets fixed? hehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(runs and hides)

alcoop
31st May 2004, 07:31 PM

ps Hi Steve!

you gona use ur bicycle u'll be riding for the next 4 weeks to race them while ur car gets fixed? hehehe

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(runs and hides)
My bike would beat your Barina.... :twisted:

Jass
1st June 2004, 07:51 AM
Yesterday on the way home, took on a Holden Calais, and a 350z (new shape).

I basically pulled away from them without any dramas.

astra_city
2nd June 2004, 12:52 AM
nice work with the 350z jass 8) they are a strong 14sec car

Jass
2nd June 2004, 06:34 AM
Even though the AMD is not at 100% atm in my car, i can still pulll away quite easily from most bigger cars, due to the power/weight ratio :mrgreen:

Anonymous
2nd June 2004, 03:51 PM
nice work jass! what do you think you'll do 1/4 and 0-100 now?

Jass
2nd June 2004, 04:08 PM
i dont know iam yet to take the car down. Once i know i will let you know

slyone
3rd June 2004, 08:12 PM
My bike would beat your Barina.... :twisted:

My Franklin shopping trolley will chop you bike by four cart length :twisted:

MiksOpel
10th June 2004, 10:03 PM
My mate has a VY Holden Acclaim - Really close calls, i would say bout the same speed, but the astra pulls away slowely ... (2.2)
I think its because the aclaims cant have quick starts, as in cant do burn outs,

anicorsa
10th June 2004, 10:34 PM
I probably shouldn't say this... but what the hell..

I got outdone by a citroen Berlingo the other day. I didn't know he wanted to race, so at the lights he took off. I was able to catch him so it was roughly a tie i guess. Not happy because i should've kicked his ass.. :mrgreen:

How was i supposed to know a Berlingo would wanna race?!?! :bang:

anicorsa
10th June 2004, 10:36 PM
I'm gonna cop shit aren't i? :(

InsaneAsylum
10th June 2004, 10:42 PM
yes!!!

maybe he was in a rush to get his souffle` out of the oven before it sunk

anicorsa
10th June 2004, 11:25 PM
/me hangs his head in shame.... :(

On the same night i got beaten by a Civic sedan too... But that i can understand. :bang:

InsaneAsylum
11th June 2004, 09:24 AM
did you feel the wrath of the mighty VTEC?

Anonymous
11th June 2004, 09:26 AM
did you feel the wrath of the mighty VTEC?

More like Annoying BRAAAAHHH Of VTEC :lol:

InsaneAsylum
11th June 2004, 09:39 AM
hehehe you're right, VTEC sounds like a vibrator in a tin can

i should have expressed my sarcasm a little better in my previous post :)

Anonymous
11th June 2004, 09:45 AM
hehehe you're right, VTEC sounds like a vibrator in a tin can

i should have expressed my sarcasm a little better in my previous post :)

I couldn't have put that Better Myself :lol:

Chux
11th June 2004, 09:49 AM
had a run with a White A3T on the wisemans cruise, XXX-18T or something like that ... i think the plates mean 'Xzibit' ?

anyway .. munched it hard.

but everyone knows 5 doors are faster than 3 doors :P

InsaneAsylum
11th June 2004, 09:56 AM
yeah those 1.8T only make 110kw :roll:

Vectracious
11th June 2004, 10:08 AM
maybe he was in a rush to get his souffle` out of the oven before it sunk

ROFLMAO :D

The 1.8 Astras are surprisingly quick. I've beaten VT-VY V6's in my wifes Astras a couple of times, and when I was in the other seat (my dads VX Berlina v mates Astra Equipe) on warrigal road, he was 1 car length ahead at 120km/h - and the take off with the berlina was as close to perfect as possible - ie TC off, load up the auto to about 2500rpm and flat to the floor at green.

RAiMA
11th June 2004, 11:24 AM
I don't get to race many cars as I generally stay away from areas that attract them and don't go starting them. Plus I think the loudness of the car scares them away :p

I need a quieter car like Chux's :D

The car hasn't lost many in the dry. The ones it has was to my friend's HSV R8 off the line. I just had a bad launch and my friends modified 3.4L Porsche Boxter (was running worn out 225 rear tires). Other cars I know the car will loose to are my friend's modified R32 GTR, and Kenny's M Coupe turbo.

In the wet the car gets OWNED!!! (even with 255 rears). Don't have any traction control at all. Worst loss was to a Mazda RX8. Can't get traction if the car stays in gear when it hits boost around 3,500rpms.

Cars beaten in the past year include Magna 3.5L V6, SS Commodores, XR8, WRXs, S15 200SX, BMW 2.8L Z3, BMW 330ci, E36 M3, E46 M3, SLK 230 Kompressor, *cough black 5 door audi A3T cough*, AMD modded Mini.

Funny ones are the 1.8-2.2L jap/korean cars that pick races with me :p

Chux
11th June 2004, 11:37 AM
haha

see you at the creek tomorrow for a rematch Raima ;-)

doesn't help when you can't hear your car over a noisy 318 on roids :P

Anonymous
11th June 2004, 11:41 AM
Raima, Your Compact is King.
I loved ever since I read about on GCCV.
Keep up the Good work :D

RAiMA
11th June 2004, 02:19 PM

Don't think I can make it mate. I want to get my lightweight rims finished before the dyno day in 2 weeks. Got a fair bit to do.

KID_SRi, thanks for the kind words :)

Anonymous
11th June 2004, 06:53 PM

Don't think I can make it mate. I want to get my lightweight rims finished before the dyno day in 2 weeks. Got a fair bit to do.

KID_SRi, thanks for the kind words :)

Any Time Tiger. Its One Tough 318ti.
Its about time the Pushrod Brigade know that "Slick and Small is the Way to Haul" :twisted:

Chux
12th June 2004, 05:46 PM
14.1 Raima ;-)

still have to test it on the 104 prog + v-tune

*evil laugh*

RAiMA
12th June 2004, 07:26 PM
14.1 Raima ;-)

still have to test it on the 104 prog + v-tune

*evil laugh*

Congratulations, that's a great time :)

How was the launch when you got that time? and on which pass was that run made?

ultim8DTM5
12th June 2004, 07:28 PM
Chux did you see Kenny out there today? Got a 12.3 with wheelspin in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th... :shock:

Chux
13th June 2004, 12:29 AM
yeah man, saw Kenny out there ;-)

12.3 @ 132mph !!!!!!

my bike ran 12.8 @ 101mph ... so that gives you a bit of an idication of how fast Kenny's car actually is.

and that was on the second run Raima, crap 60 foot time, almost 2.4, so should be good for 13's on wednesday night when i get it sorted :P

gold coast C4L1
13th June 2004, 06:16 PM
i c all u guys have either astras, barinas, vectras, or bmw's....

even though my cali is stock, just came back from sunday arvo cruze on the gold coast, i did end up dragin few ppl, kept up with WRX :shock: (stock, was even), beat honda prelude vtir, last nite almost wooped slk230 kompressor :oops: , and wopped nissan pulsar sss...looked good, went like sh..

all other cars, such as festivas, excels and so on...not even worth mentioning...

:twisted:

Degen-Astra
13th June 2004, 06:44 PM
Whilst running in my new motor and learning the new torque band...(going to admit it)...
Got done by a Accent, i was behind him at the lights and his accelleration was bad so i went to pass him but he decided to flog it next to me and prevent me from getting into the right lane.
And...a Barina SXi! :shock:

Anonymous
13th June 2004, 06:59 PM
Whilst running in my new motor and learning the new torque band...(going to admit it)...
Got done by a Accent, i was behind him at the lights and his accelleration was bad so i went to pass him but he decided to flog it next to me and prevent me from getting into the right lane.
And...a Barina SXi! :shock:

The new Accents are VVTi :)
My dad got done by one in mine, The Old Boy was Pissed off. Then rematch.
The Hyundai was left by 5 car lengths. I told him drive it like ya stole it, Drop it at 4500rpm count 2 then snap 2nd :twisted:
Soon(I hope) He'll be a owner of a Magma Red Corsa SRi :D
I'm destined to be the SRi King :D

Degen-Astra
13th June 2004, 07:09 PM
Thanks for making me look not so bad mate! :oops:

mrblonde
13th June 2004, 08:26 PM
yeah man, saw Kenny out there ;-)

12.3 @ 132mph !!!!!!

my bike ran 12.8 @ 101mph ... so that gives you a bit of an idication of how fast Kenny's car actually is.

and that was on the second run Raima, crap 60 foot time, almost 2.4, so should be good for 13's on wednesday night when i get it sorted

Chux, didn't see you after we spoke! 14.1 man that's solid.

See you Wednesday 23rd June at the next street meet.

Oh, and my kill list includes:

+ Porsche 996 GT2
+ Porsche 996 TT
+ STi, WRX
+ Monaro GTS, GTO, GTAnything
+ Opels ;-)

Seus
13th June 2004, 10:22 PM
that is quite a nice garage u've got there kenny/mrblonde (understatement)

is the M coupe stock, i'm guessing not
can u give a quick list of mods?

mrblonde
13th June 2004, 10:38 PM

Thanks for the kind words.

The M Coupe has the 1.9 litre single overhead cam, but I changed the sparkplugs for some platinum ones. It makes it go faster.

Chux
14th June 2004, 01:14 AM
it's the black leather jacket that makes Kenny's car quick :P

and the massive turbo that attached itself ;-)

Bring that sexy 748 along one day Kenny, i'd love to have a look at it!

Jass
14th June 2004, 11:43 AM
Who is Kenny and what does he drive?

em
14th June 2004, 11:55 AM

the guy in the m coupe....

ultim8DTM5
14th June 2004, 12:03 PM

Thanks for the kind words.

The M Coupe has the 1.9 litre single overhead cam, but I changed the sparkplugs for some platinum ones. It makes it go faster.

Bwhahaha

PRC33Y
14th June 2004, 12:05 PM
Could i buy your Porche 996 Turbo with some of my Opel dollars Mr Blonde / Kenny?????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mrblonde
14th June 2004, 10:07 PM

the guy in the m coupe....
Em, you make me sound so .. cheap. I love it when you do that. ;-)

InsaneAsylum
14th June 2004, 10:29 PM
that's a quick bimmer!

XXX-1.8T
14th June 2004, 11:54 PM
had a run with a White A3T on the wisemans cruise, XXX-18T or something like that ... i think the plates mean 'Xzibit' ?

anyway .. munched it hard.

but everyone knows 5 doors are faster than 3 doors :P

Pick on a car with no clutch, no rubber, and a smaller turbo than u :lol:

we'll see what happens when i get these rectified (except for the turbo bit)

shaohaok
18th June 2004, 03:03 PM
anyone dragged a 110kw golf GTi b4? particularly an NA SRi

mrblonde
20th June 2004, 07:40 PM
Chux, you going out to WSID Wednesday? I'll be at the gates at 1400, hopefully with Drag Radials this time. Call me on my mobile if you're going out.