PDA

View Full Version : Hello (again) from Brisbane

sriturbochicky
26th November 2006, 11:15 PM
Hi,

Not really a new to opelaus - been a member since March(ish) but having been with out internet access for a while but now that it's back on I thought I would start from scratch (possibly second introduction)

My name is Jacquie & I bought my 2004 Astra SRi Turbo from a mate in mid February. The only mods so far are the exhaust upgraded to 3" from turbo back, holden badges from front & rear replaced with OPEL & ICE is all alpine! Not looking at any further mods at the moment.

My Astra is a dream to drive, so much so that when I bought him my boyfriend used to fight me to drive him!

Jac's

Tfer
27th November 2006, 07:18 AM
Welcome Jacquie.... you have been a member longer than me :p

Hope you have looked at the Queensland forum side of things.... cruise to the Sunshine Coast coming up. :D

Have you got some pictures of your ride to place up? ;) Enjoy your stay :D

auzvectra
27th November 2006, 07:38 AM
hey another astra turbs to tune :).
i think we have met u, have u been at the spit?

btm
27th November 2006, 08:19 AM
welcome back Jac! :)

sriturbochicky
27th November 2006, 09:32 AM
I've been checking out the Qld Forum for cruises but haven't been able to attend of late due to the amount of overtime I've been getting at work :( - hoping to get back into cruising now that I have some free time :dance:

I do have photo's of my car.....somewhere. Now that the computer is fixed I'll have to find them.... :think:

auzvectra
27th November 2006, 10:08 PM
beta head down to the spit next weekend then :), we should have a good turnout next weekend.

sriturbochicky
27th November 2006, 10:52 PM
Not sure if I will be able to go cruising until the new year - discovered at work today that there is a few xmas parties being organised (work & friends). I have noted the date & will see what happens.

Sammeh
29th November 2006, 10:51 AM
Hi There! Welcome to the Site!!