PDA

View Full Version : Wing on Camry - sufficient downforce?

one2have
16th November 2006, 07:59 PM
Look, I'm not usually one to put Sh*t on someone's ride but the wing on this Camry is rediculous!! I spotted it yesterday in Alexandria..

Hehe what the...?

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1205/jt10065ny8.jpg

Lt Ketch
16th November 2006, 08:47 PM
Maybe when it breaks down the wing makes a good handle to push it home.

MatsHolden
16th November 2006, 08:52 PM
Did it have a TRD sticker accross th windscreen too?

one2have
16th November 2006, 08:58 PM
Maybe when it breaks down the wing makes a good handle to push it home.

It looked like it was stuck on... He wasn't too amused when I was trying to get other pics - Very hard when your hand is shaking from laughter..

PaulyJ
17th November 2006, 12:12 AM
Why oh why...?

EL BURITO
17th November 2006, 12:15 AM
thats a bit silly

Vectracious
17th November 2006, 08:09 AM
Fully sik bro

btm
17th November 2006, 08:21 AM
baahahahhaa :D

tool

Lt Ketch
17th November 2006, 08:28 AM
Phat!

. . . . .

InsaneAsylum
17th November 2006, 08:42 AM
c'mon guys, he probably takes it to the track on weekends *

* probably not :D

Vectracious
17th November 2006, 08:48 AM

Oh come on, you can definately do better than that.... have been waiting for your response all morning!! :D

oneightoo
17th November 2006, 09:14 AM
that fulleh hectic bro.. driftin grandpa car..

InsaneAsylum
17th November 2006, 09:19 AM
Oh come on, you can definately do better than that.... have been waiting for your response all morning!! :D

so i have to meet KPI's now? since when? :D

oneightoo
17th November 2006, 09:24 AM
since your last PFR where you werent meeting expectations :D

InsaneAsylum
17th November 2006, 10:01 AM
i'm going to start looking for new forums as i'm feeling threatened by the new managment team. i have a feeling that i'll be told that my services at opelaus pty ltd are no longer required. :D

Lt Ketch
17th November 2006, 11:24 AM

if anyone was THAT dumb they'd be dumb enough to think Understeer=Drifting! And seeing that they have said wing, the potential for being THAT dumb is high!

Vectracious
17th November 2006, 12:39 PM
if anyone was THAT dumb they'd be dumb enough to think Understeer=Drifting! And seeing that they have said wing, the potential for being THAT dumb is high!

Super Foranto Wheelo Dorifto.....

InsaneAsylum
17th November 2006, 12:57 PM
Super Foranto Wheelo Dorifto.....

hey don't laugh.... when i went to rally australia last month, it was honda civic against wrx around gloucter park in the group N2 series. they had 2 races together... the civic won.... not once but twice :D

Vectracious
17th November 2006, 01:05 PM
hey don't laugh.... when i went to rally australia last month, it was honda civic against wrx around gloucter park in the group N2 series. they had 2 races together... the civic won.... not once but twice :D

Probably because the WRX driver was going for style points....

Tfer
17th November 2006, 01:17 PM
i'm going to start looking for new forums as i'm feeling threatened by the new managment team. i have a feeling that i'll be told that my services at opelaus pty ltd are no longer required. :D

Oh complete madness.... KPI's now.... sign a new forum agreement InsaneAsylum :p

Tfer
17th November 2006, 01:18 PM
Wings of those magnitude should be checked to the car before letting out of the shop! :eek:

InsaneAsylum
17th November 2006, 01:19 PM
the camry needs a sticker... "one day i want to grow up to be a 737"

Tfer
17th November 2006, 01:21 PM
Tehehehe or a GT Supra! :)

one2have
17th November 2006, 07:24 PM
the camry needs a sticker... "one day i want to grow up to be a 737"

Hey it did have a sticker - you can't really see it in the pic, but it said "Xforce". probably came free with the wing.. hehe..

R3N
17th November 2006, 07:34 PM

56k warning:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~kuekwei/civicvwrx.jpg

InsaneAsylum
17th November 2006, 07:50 PM
56k warning:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~kuekwei/civicvwrx.jpg

did you see the display of fords out the front.... i blew a load in my pants when i saw that sierra cosworth

shame i don't know what you look like otherwise i would have bumped into you at the rally. i only got to go to shakedown and the thursday night super special at gloucester

R3N
17th November 2006, 07:53 PM
did you see the display of fords out the front.... i blew a load in my pants when i saw that sierra cosworth

shame i don't know what you look like otherwise i would have bumped into you at the rally. i only got to go to shakedown and the thursday night super special at gloucester

i didn't so much as "blow a load in my pants" :p but they were nice... verrrrr nice... how much?

just had a look at my pics, plates were "cossy" and talk about big wings :P

went on thursday too, was sittin at the burns stand (i think)